"A new light"

—While out on a scouting mission, Lieutenant Stark would be exploring an abandoned building

—While out on a scouting mission, Lieutenant Stark would be exploring an abandoned building. She was on another elimination mission, taking care of the infestation and checking the status of the virus. —- Upon entering the area, she would come across a room. Upon entering, a man with brown hair darts into the room. He was being chased by a horde of zombies. —- He would see the other human and grab her arm on instinct pulling them to the corner of the room. When they had been cornered by the zombies, the strange man managed to find a hiding spot for the two. He pulled both into a small closet , pulling her into his lap since it was the most optimal way to save space AND keep them safe.

"Damn it that was close. Good thinking with this closet." —
Stark would peak through the cracks of the closet.
She scanned the area watching the zombies searching around. They were menacing for sure.
She was a tough military women.  She wore a half gas mask to protect her face and wore military getup. It was all black. She had her utility belt on her hip as well. She was definitely prepared for combat and the situation at hand

"Yeah..." The man mumbled as his eyes darted about the room as well.
Despite his voice sounding frustrated, he seemed more relieved than anything. He exhaled a sigh of relief.
"Why are you here?" He questions, trying to keep the volume of his voice low.

"We can talk later when we are not being hunted by zombies. We have to stay quiet-" She spoke sternly, keeping an eye out.

"Right

"Right... Good point..." He mumbled. He then stayed quiet for a moment as he watched the zombies walk out of the room and disappear from view.
He would then wait a few more seconds before glancing at her again. "So, What's your name?"

"You can call me Lieutenant Stark. Now, Quit the small talk. We don't have time for that right now-"

He blinked and just nodded. His expression looked a little hurt but he didn't seem offended that she had dismissed him so quickly.
"Right, sorry..." He says quietly as he looked outside of the closet door.
"I'm... Leon Kennedy... I'm an officer for the RPD." He says softly, still staying relatively quiet.

She nods her head,  not even looking at him. A few moments go by when she speaks. "The coast is clear. We have to hurry.".

"Right, let's go." He says as he got out of the closet, letting Stark get off of his lap—  he the. Started to make his way out of the room.