𝘼𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙉𝙤𝙩 !

Narrators POV ; 

A perfect , sunny day . 
The sun was shining through the windows of the Butterfly Estate , waking up Zenitsu from the light brightly flashing his eyes as Tanjiro moved the curtains open . The beautiful blonde haired boy's eyes fluttered open , his eyes met Tanjiro's burgundy eyes . 

             .  .  .

     " Uwah ! Tanjirouu , you startled me . . " 

 Zenitsu said , a bit of surprise in his voice . Perhaps he didn't expect to see such an angel while waking up , I wouldn't blame him .  Tanjiro just smiled warmly , Zenitsu stared in awe of how adorable he was . But of course , he's in denial . Shaking his head to chase away those thoughts , even though they were only hinting his true feelings .

" Ohayo ! Zenitsu , Tanjirou ! "
                              The butterfly lady said , Insect Hashira Kocho Shinobu . What a nuisance to Zenitsu's ears , her tone was sweet but he could always hear a scratching melody from her , as if someone scratched a CD and played it just to hear a bunch of gibberish . That's exactly what Zenitsu heard everytime she was in the room , which was one of the reasons he made sure to avoid interacting with her at all . 

" Morning . "
                     He said as he grumbled , Kocho assumed he was feeling sick and offered medicine but he shook his head quickly . That nasty medicine would be the death of him . . 

                                                                 [ Chirp , Chirp ]

                     Zenitsu's attention was on Tanjiro again , he didn't even notice Kocho walking off annoyed with barely a response from any of them . Tanjiro was trying to get Kanao to stop using that coin by using Zenitsu's sparrow , Zenitsu believed there wasn't a point in doing anything like that . And he was slightly offended Tanjiro took his sparrow ( his best friend ) for such a reason ! An idiotic one at that .

Zenitsu's POV ; 

               I don't get it , what does he find special about her ? She's just creepy ! But I guess at times I kind of wish I were her , getting all that attention from Tanjiro , lucky . How come he doesn't pay that much attention to me , even a rock could treat me better ! Hmph , Tanjiro can be so clueless . . Not even noticing me , the way I look at him , the way I treat him differently than every other guy I know , the way . . . WHAT ? ! 

       What am I saying ? It's not like I like Tanjiro , I don't ! Absolutely not !

Well . . NO , STOP !

Tanjirouu . . He's so adorable , I could melt just staring at him . 

               Next thing I remember Tanjiro is waving his hand up in my face , I totally spaced out ! 
And the reason I spaced out was because I was thinking of Tanjiro , the guy infront of me . . Ugh ! But , his tanned , calloused , hands were a beauty ! Just imagine ~ Those hands on my body . .

      AHHHHHHH , WHAT AM I THINKING ? SUCH INAPPROPRIATE THINGS OF PRECIOUS TANJIRO !

" Zenitsuu ! Are you okayy ~ ? "
        Tanjiro dragged his words , the tone of his voice . . ADORABLE ! EEEEEEE ! !

" R-Right ! Perfectly fine , nothing to worry about ! "
       How can I say that after rolling around , blushing , and fangirling over Tanjirouu . . 
                               [ Or is it fanboying ? ? ]

       I was about to speak until Tanjiro's stupid crow interrupted me ! He better watch out before I take him into my hands and pass him to Inosuke . Nobody knows what happened to Inosuke's crow but me . 
                          [ He ate it ! ]

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When it was time to go , that Kanao girl kept speaking to Tanjiro . She barely ever talked and now she just won't shut up ! I never thought I'd dislike a girl , but with the way she's getting near Tanjiro . No way ! Back off girl , he's mine .
What , I don't even like Tanjiro .

       I scratched that off my mind some how , since the walk to our destination was a bit long we'd have some time alone ! And better yet , Inosuke has a mission with some randoms ! Like I could seriously throw a party to celebrate alone time with Tanjiro , but I can't waste time . It's ALWAYS precious if it's time with Tanjiro , kind of the other reason I keep pushing myself . 

" Zenitsu , are you sure you're okay ? When Kanao was talking to me , I sensed a bit of anger on you . . I hope you're not angry at me for the whole sparrow thing again ! "
            Huh , right , I almost forgot Tanjiro can smell emotions or whatever . Wait ! He knew I was angry ? Ehh ! What do I do ? He thinks I'm angry at him , I'm angry at Kanao !

" I'm upset with Kanao ! "
           . . . That . I didn't mean to say that out loud . Tanjiro looked confused , and he even sounded super confused !

" Oh . . If you don't mind me asking , why ? "
               Of course he asks why ! I'm so stupid ! But , he's my best friend . . I need to tell him the truth . . . What truth is there ? I don't like Tanjiro , I'm not sure why I feel like this ! Whyy . .

" I-I . . like , you ? And when I see um Kanao talking to you , I guess I feel a bit upset . . "
              It took me a moment to process what I said . . I JUST CONFESSED ? ? 

" Well I don't like like you ! It's just - CONFUSING ! To me , I don't understand how I feel ! "
               I looked at Tanjiro and he was blushing , a lot .

Tanjiro's POV ;

          He , LIKES ME ? Huhh ? I thought he liked Nezuko , so I really had a chance this whole time ? Woah , that's . . oh . But I can't take the person Nezuko loves . . She's my sister , that's like being backstabbed by someone who you thought could trust . Which is basically what I'd be doing if I did that to Nezuko ! I can't , I can't !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1146 words :3