Is this the end?

Hey Guys!!!

Another chapter coming today, yayyyy!!! 

I could not wait till tomorrow to upload this chapter because I am super excited for it. Thank you @btw_its_her for the request!! I so wish that it would have happened like this in the drama...

So, the OS is set after Meerab leaves the Khan Mansion after the moment she has with Murtasim (The moment that shook all of us to out cores). Meerab leaves for Karachi and the scene is same till she is walking down the road, not wanting to go back to her house and not having anywhere else to go. 

The OS will also contain the situation of Murtasim. He does not wait till the next morning to come home but comes back within a few minutes, but Meerab had left already. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab is walking down the road, remembering all the moments she had shared with Murtasim and how one night, one moment destroyed all that for her. Tears flow down her face non stop and she looks like someone has sucked life out of her.

She is walking down the road when two boys approach her and try to tease her and touch her without her permission. She tries to stop them but nothing seems to get her away from them. She cries out for help but no one is around. She pushes one of the boy, stamps the others leg and  runs towards the main road. 

She is running aimlessly on the road, the boys following her, slowly catching up with her. Suddenly, she is blinded by a bright light coming at her. It is a car that has stopped right in front of her.

Murtasim is devastated after what had happened between him and Meerab, he was blaming himself for not able to keep himself in control and drives out as a mad person. 

'Murtasim yeh tum kya kar rahe ho, Meerab ke saath tumne bahut bura kiya par woh tumhari biwi hai, tum Mohabbat karte ho usse, woh nahi karti toh kya hua, tum toh karte ho na, jao uske pass wapas, baat karo usse..' One side of Murtasim said.

'Woh TUMSE baat karegi, tumne uske saath woh kiya hai joh koi aapne dushman ke saath karta ho. Woh tumse baat kyu karna chahigi, usse tume deserve nahi karte. tum uske layak nahi ho. Usse sirf dard diya hai tumne, sirf dard' Other side of Murtasim's mind countered.

'Par khushi bhi toh itni dee hai, woh tumhari care karti hai Murtasim, jao uske pass wapas, jao. Usse tumhari zarrorat hai' Again it countered.

Murtasim frustrated slams his foot on the brake, stopping the car suddenly, breathing heavily. He starts to slam his head on the steering wheel, a red bruise forming at his forehead. Something click in his head, and he quickly turns the car around and drives back home.

'Woh Meerab hai, meri Meerab, woh mujhe samjhegi. Mein maafi magunga, paar padhuga, joh woh kahe woh karunga par usse aapne se dor nahi jane dunga. Nahi jane dunga...'

He reaches home and runs to his room only to find it empty, he checked the bathroom, calls the servant to ask where Meerab is. No one knows where she is. He comes across Haya who is smiling evilly looking at something in her hand. Something sparkly. He goes near her.

"Meerab, Meerab, Meerab finally tum mere Murtasim ki life se out ho gayi, finally. Guard ne kaha tum akele ja rahi hu, ro bhi rahi thi, lagta hai tumne finally Murtasim par give up kar diya. Ab Mustasim aur uski biwi ki yeh ring dono mere hai, sirf sur sirf mere" Haya says all this in a very happy yet devilish tone, holding Meerab's ring in her hand.

Murtasim roars in anger, "HAYA!!!" Haya stumbles and drops the ring and turns to see a very raged Murtasim. "Kaha hai Meerab??!! Bolo!! Kaha hai woh?!" He screamed in anger. Maa Begum comes running along with Anwar hearing him scream like that.

"Kya hua Beta, aise kyu cheek rahe ho, kya rogaya?" She asks worried. "Meerab ghar chod kar chali gayi, aur Haya ko yeh baat pata thi, aur ussne usse rok ne bajaye, yah kadhi hoke khushi bana rahi hai!!" 

Anwar, "Meerab? Kaha gayi Meerab? Meri Bachi?" Murtasim goes to him and puts a hand on his shoulder, "Phir mat kigiye Chacha Saab, Meerab ko mein ghar wapas lekar aaoga I promise."

"Karachi, woh Karachi gayi hogi, haan woh wahi ja sakti hai." Anwar says confidently. Murtasim nods and rushes to reach Karachi. 

He drives at the fastest speed possible to reach Karachi along the same time that Meerab might reach given she left not long ago from when he returned home. He is looking around searching for her, when he hears her scream for help. 

Murtasim drives faster in that direction and sees Meerab running down the street with two rowdy boys running after her. He stops the car in front  of Meerab, the light blinding her.

Meerab stands there helpless, not knowing what to do, trying to see who the owner of the car is as she cannot see the car properly in the blinding light. Meerab takes a step back from the car when the door opens to reveal....

Murtasim steps out of the car, to the shock of Meerab, but she quickly forgets that when she sense the boys coming close to her. She turns to find the boys stopping near her, looking at Murtasim scared.

Murtasim looks really angry having understood the situation very clearly, moves towards Meerab, removes his coat and puts it around her shoulders. Meerab does not know what to feel about upon sensing the familiar warmth that just broke her trust into pieces.

Murtasim did not think about her conflict of emotions right now and just focused on making those two boys pay for hurting his Meerab. The boys, having gathered some courage came on Murtasim. Murtasim effortlessly doughed them and punched them in their guts and send them screaming in pain.

Meerab just stood by the car door, seeing Murtasim fight for her and making those boys pay for hurting her. Meerab is so confused. After what just happened between them, she should feel anger and disgust for this man, but here she is feeling safe because her heart knows he is there by her to protect her. The person who just broke her trust was also the person she knows she can trust if she needs protection, what is this feeling?

Finaly, Murtasim gets rid of those boys and rushes to Meerab. He is hurt, his head has bruises from his rage in the car and his neck has a bruise from falling down on a rock just now while fighting them. Meerab runs to him to look at his wounds, Murtasim runs to Meerab to check if she has any wounds.

What a conflicting situation this is? Two people who just had a massive fight that led them to broke each other's trust and heart in a fraction of mere seconds, are rushing towards each other to see if the other person is okay or not?

What does this mean for their relationship? Will Murtasim apologise? Will Meerab forgive him? Will Meerab realise that he might be in love with Murtasim? Will they amend their relationship or is this the end of their love story which barely got a chance to start?

Let's see......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!!

So.....How was it? I am feeling this intense thrill in leaving the story open ended like this...Should I write a part two or should I leave it like this?

Do let me know in the comments!

@Btw_its_her, what do you think about this? Hope you like the progression of the plot and how they are in this position where the story can go either ways.

Will be waiting for your comments and requests!! Tomorrow's update will be based on your responses, so choose wisely ;)

Don't forget to like, comment and follow!

Thank you!