[opinion]

• This section is skip-able, BUT I recommend reading it to see my point of view.

*ALSO all of the parts in this book can be read independently in any order*

• I keep an open mind but I think that it's just human to sometimes break that. Nobody living could ever not break a rule.
• I don't have strong opinions on religion, but I do believe that anyone should believe what they want to, but for what evers gods sake, never force it on someone.
• I've learned to appreciate a lot of things, and I don't think that anyone should really be able to "hate" anything unless they know it as well as themselves
• Sometimes I do wish I could change the way I think, and because I think that way I think I could change it. It's a on going loop, and if you get it you get it.
• I don't really have a perspective on everyone else, but i'm sure everyone has an odd perception of me.
• I don't believe in not liking a certain type of music, because someone spent time and made that and it's art.
• Not being seen is a completely different thing than being actively ignored or avoided.

I talk a LOT about music in this, and how much humans have fucked up and also how they are really special and beautiful.