Secret/not secret kid

A/N: Idea for this from InTheEndgAmE.

Short summary: The Avengers know Clint has a daughter but doesn't know that she's also Nat's daughter.

Natasha was lazing on the couch with Lizzie, her and Clint's ten year old daughter, the Avengers know Lizzie is Clint's and how could they not she looked and acted more like Clint than she did Natasha, the only trait she got from her mother was her hair and eye colour. Steve poked his head through "Liz, Nat, lunch" he said, Natasha and Lizzie got off the couch and placed themselves in their spots at the island table "ooh pizza thanks Tones" said Lizzie tying her red hair up in a messy bun, Tony observed this and saw Natasha's hair in the same style, he shook it off.

That night.

The Avengers were all watching Lucy while waiting for Clint so they could watch Star Wars, prequels to sequels, cause neither Steve nor Thor had seen them, Tony chuckled as he remembered what Lizzie and Clint said.

"What's Star Wars?" asked Steve, confused. Lizzie dropped her plate while Clint gaped at him neither could form words "I agree with Steve" said Thor "uncultured" said Lizzie and Clint in sync to both Thor and Steve.

The door opened and in walked a bruised and battered Clint who looked ready to collapse at any moment, Natasha and Lizzie shot up at that. "Star Wars is on hold" said Natasha to Tony who didn't speak he just nodded when he saw Natasha's glare.

Natasha helped Clint to their room as Lizzie followed "what happened?" Lizzie asked, watching as her mother cleaned the wounds and her father wince "Barney" said Clint this caused Lizzie to go ridged, Barney was her uncle and also worked for HYDRA, while pretending to still care for his brother he was the one who put Lizzie through HYDRA giving her powers she never wanted "uh, I-uh excuse me" Lizzie ran out the room and to the roof before she had a panic attack, Clint signaled to Natasha to follow, she found Lizzie pacing "you're not okay and don't lie, you need to tell me what else he did" said Natasha "he...Mam he made sure HYDRA tortured me everyday just to cause you and dad pain and suffering" said Lizzie breaking down. Natasha hugged Lizzie.

The next morning

With Clint on the mend the Avengers all ate together when someone arrived at the door, Barney, he barged in and his eyes landed on Lizzie who was paralyzed with fear, then his eyes landed on Natasha the one person he'd wanted, he wanted the red head but she chose Clint and so because of this he put their daughter through HYDRA just to get back at his brother, Barney walked over and touched the top of Natasha's head who threw his hand off and punched him "still has a lot of fight in her even after 10 years of raising a child" Barney said taunting his brother "I told you ten years ago she was mine and you took her" said Barney glaring at his brother hoping for a reaction. 

Natasha rolled her eyes "last time I checked I chose Clint not you and what do you do? Place my child through HYDRA, yeah not a good idea when her mother is a Black Widow" "Oh" said Barney "hmm" said Natasha with a smile and knife "this is our bargain, we let you live, you leave and you never come back, deal?" asked Clint, Barney nodded hastily and left, Natasha placed the knife down and turned back to her meal while the Avengers just stared at the three oddly "oh did we forget to mention Lizzie is Nat's daughter too?" asked Clint, their jaws dropped Natasha and Lizzie just laughed.

Sorry for the bad ending also Idea for this from InTheEndgAmE.