Chapter 7

The men were back from the Mosque everyone wished each other. Elders gave youngsters their Eidi.

     Now they were sitting in the dinning room having their breakfast. The dining room was filled with laughter. After having breakfast everyone was sitting in the living room when Ilyas said "Aab chalo sab nikalte hai fir lunch se pehle wapas bhi aana hai". Everyone nodded and started living in the house. They were going to the orphanage to distribute some gifts in orphan children.

     After they arrived at the orphanage they met with the kids and gave them gifts. Asher walked out of the orphanage as he got a call.
After he was done with his call he was walking towards the orphanage when his eyes fell on Anadia who was laughing with few kids.

    Anadia was wearing a kurta and churidar She looked like an angel, His hoor . "Mashallah"  was the first thing that came out of his mouth after looking at her.

   He walked toward the reception of the orphanage and donated some money to the orphanage with Niyat-e-sadqa  for Anadia so that she was protected from evil eyes.

     After half an hour they went home. Both families spent their whole day enjoying each other. In the evening youngsters went out and had their dinner at a restaurant.

 In the evening youngsters went out and had their dinner at a restaurant

              ________________

     It has been 4 months since Ramadan ended. In a week Anadia and Asher were going to be tied in sacred bond of Nikah.

    Both the Khan and the Malik house were in chaos as wedding preparations had started ladies were doing shopping while Men were looking after arrangment like decorations and catering.

     Asher had completed his recent project and has taken a month off for his wedding.

     Today all the ladies of both families had gone shopping for last minute. Anadia had designed most of her wedding clothes according to her preference.

     After a whole day of shopping ladies arrived home and both families had their dinner together.

                  ________________

        It was finally the day of their nikah. Anadia was in her room with Hayat and laiba. Laiba was doing her touchup while hayat was setting her veil.

      Anadia was feeling Wedding jitters since last night. Anadia was ready when her parents entered the room along with her brother. Hayat went out of the room to give the family privacy.

    Anadia looked at her parents and said "Main kaisi lag Rahi hu" Sara walked forward cupped her face and said "Bohot pyari" Anadia smiled at her and looked at her father and called him "Abbu?"  Ahmed couldn't take anymore and hugged his daughter tightly with tears in his eyes and said " Abbu ki Jaan kitne jaldi badi ho gayi. Abhi to aap ko hum Ghar laye the aur ab app apna Ghar basane Jaa Rahi hai"