Notice me.

You were in love with Camilo. I mean didn't everyone? Camilo Madrigal was nice, beautiful, kind, funny, and perfect. But you liked him because of the feeling you had every time you looked at him. Camilo never noticed you, you wished he did.

You were one of the Townspeople daughter. You didn't have many friends, at school you just blended in the walls. Good grades , even the teachers didn't notice you. But one day someone did. 

You were running to class late as you slept in dreaming about being in Paris as you bumped into someone. It was Camilo Madrigal. He helped you up and picked up the books on the ground and gave it to you

" are you okay Señora? " he asked with a a bright smile. It made you smile inside. You didn't say anything of shocked how beautiful his smile was.

" o-oh I'm okay! Um thanks Camilo..." you replied stuttering. Camilo smiled and walked away.

Ever since you would notice him more. Staring into him. Listen when people talk to him. You had this feeling inside you wished you knew it was. Every time you passed a Madrigal painting or sculpture in the village you would look for Camilo. Every time you passes Camilo in the hallway you would turn your head. You would listen to people gossip about him at school discovering more about him.

But 4 months into this "crush" you heard a gossip you were concerned about. It was Tuesday morning at school. You arrived early as usual in your notebook doodling in the corner drawling flowers and plants you saw in the village. You saw Valentina and her friends near you talking. You didn't really ears drop on the conversation until you hear the word "camilo"

" Valentina he likes you! At the festival tonight I heard from his friends that's he's gonna kiss you! You chica con suerte!" Her friend teases.

" stopppp itttt! We only flirted but that's all! Plus I would be so lucky if that happened!"

The girls giggle and started talking about something else as your eyes were wide open. The bell rang.

You ran outside and saw Camilo talking to his friends giggling and such. You had your book in your hand.

You walked by them and sat behind him, their was an huge bush covering you, he didn't notice or hear you but you did. You heard them joking around and laughing. You loved his laugh it made your heart melt every time. Then you heard..

" So Milo are you into that val chick?" Asked camilo friends , you turned your head to the bush and moved your head closer

" uh, i don't know... why?" Camilo asked, you could hear awkward tension in his voice
" theirs a rumor she likes you and you like her!" Said another friend

" oh what about Y/n!?" Asked another friend

"Who?" Camilo asked. Your heart stopped. Did he not remember? What?!

" that girl who walked by us earlier.. um her" you heard Camilo friend pulled out an photo, you guessed it was the school photo.

" oh her? Um she really weird I guess. You know she keeps on staring at me. It's making me feel uncomfortable.." camilo said.

What?

TBC

( sorry if this is short but I'll make an part two :3 byeeeee )