Chapter 6

Sorry bout that guys, I fell asleep editing two nights ago that's insane😭 

But here's the chapter!

We all had a great time hanging out, I got Jeongin, and Jisung's number so I guess that a good thing. I actually did have fun, I learned that Jeongin owns a big hotel in the city, and Jisung is an assistant. They're both in relationships but Jisung's only started a few days ago but he says he's happy with it. Jeongin is dating a cafe owner who is down the street from the hotel, which I find pretty cool. I also found out that Jisung and Felix could have ended up as twins, and that Jisung has the same birthday month and me. I guess my friendship circle is growing a little. And I'm not complaining, they both seem like really nice people and they both have really good careers. 

"Alright! We're here! Thanks for hanging out Minnie." Felix said as he backed into the driveway.

"No problem Lix. Thanks for asking me, I actually had fun." I said unbuckling my seatbelt. 

"Of course! See you later!" He said as I opened the door. 

"You're not coming inside?.." I asked before I got out the car.

"Nope, me and Changbin have a date and I have to go home and change still. So I can't, wish I could though. Maybe next time?" He asked

"Sure, have fun." I smiled and got out the car. 

"Bye! See you later~!" He waved as I closed the door and then I waved back.

We had a little fuss about whether I should go inside first or he just drive but because I knew he had plans I agreed to go inside. When I got inside I was taking my shoes off when I saw Minho's word shoes and panicked. Not because he was home but because this was going to be really awkward. It had barely been two days since he asked for an open marriage and then went on a date that same night and didn't even come home. 

Get your shit together Kim, you can do it. It's just a simple 'Hi.'

I took a deep breath in and walked into the house fully. I heard the TV but I didn't see Minho anywhere. Maybe he's in the bathroom? That'll probably give me time to change and go back out. I didn't get anything I needed like I originally wanted to do at the mall, but I got so caught up in hanging out that I forgot. And by the time I get back he might be sleeping. If I'm being honest I don't think I'm ready to have a normal conversation with him after last night and I know avoiding things probably won't make anything better, but I'd rather deal with it all later on. 

I went upstairs with all the bags of things from stores I got dragged to. I didn't buy much, just a few things. When I finally made it upstairs, I opened the bedroom door carefully to make sure no noise was made but these bags weren't making anything easier. When there wasn't a human in sight I walked to the closest, putting them down on my side and then finding something lighter to wear. I was sweating so much today, I didn't even know it was going to be hot. I walked out the closet with my shirt half way on and went to get my glasses and put them back on. When I was finally finished, I grabbed my wallet and keys ready to head out but then I heard something.

"You're going back out?" Shit shit shit shit. I slowly looked up at our bathroom door and saw him standing there.

"Oh... um. Just going to the store, didn't get some things I needed while I was out." I said giving him an awkward smile. 

"Oh, want me to come with you? I can throw something on real quick—" he said as he started walking to the closet.

"No!" I shouted, it was must have been really loud because he looked at me in shock. I cleared my throat, "No, it's okay. I just need a few things so it won't take long. I'll be back soon." I smile and then turned for the room door, but I suddenly felt all this weight on me.

"Are you running away from me Minnie?" He asked me as his arms were wrapped around my shoulders, and my hand was still on the doorknob. His hands slid down the hug my waist and then he asked me something. "Or..."

"Are you seeing someone?"

Hey... guess whose back...👀 

I'm going to be honest I fell asleep editing this chapter when I was supposed to upload it and then I slept through my alarm that upcoming morning, so I was late for classes. And then a whole bunch of other stuff happened. But yeah here it isss..🏃🏾‍♀️

-Meongʚɞ