The Gamble

Izuku leans into Mei and whispers, "I have a plan to fix this"

Izuku then breaths in and goes into calmer mood, "I will tell you some details on what I had planned to say initially, but only if you put the gun down." Izuku says in a calm and assertive tone.

Shigaraki: "Put it down? This has to be some sort of trick!"

Izuku: "You want to defeat UA right? With your Nomu out of the picture, it is essentially a suicide mission as Allmight may come to help like he did last time"

Shigaraki starts to lower the gun "Fine, then tell me what you know about defeating them, only then will I let you go, alive." 

Izuku: "Ok then, you better start  taking notes"

Shigaraki then grabs a notebook and a pen, but his gun is still right next to him ready at any moment, "Go on, and don't try lying, I seen the quirks of UA members and how they look like, that won't work with me" He says.

Izuku: "I will tell you how to defeat a few of the more powerful UA Members. First is Eijiro, he's the one with red spiky hair, although his body can become highly durable, his insides are still fragile so poison gas can work. Next is Katsuki Bakugo, his gauntlets are filled with highly explosive sweat, so be penetrating them you can cause a leakage, so he can't use his explosions without killing or severely injuring himself after, another counter would be the use of a freeze quirk or weapon to cool him down, thus freezing his explosive sweat and weakening his quirk. Then you have Eraser Head, who's quirk allows him to remove someone's quirk while he is looking at them, this can be countered using non quirk weapons. and last is Allmight, he has a severe injury on his left lung, a powerful attack here could weaken or incapacitate him."

Shigaraki is surprised by the information given, and chuckles a bit "What trust issues can do to someone amirite" He says as he finishes writing down his notes. "Well you won't be bothered with anymore, I think I have more than I wanted, now leave" Shigaraki says as he unlocks the car letting Izuku and Mei out, and drives away. 

Mei now relieved: "I... didn't know you had a contingency for Allmight!"

Izuku: "Honestly I just said it off the top of my head, since I couldn't think of one for Shoto I didn't want him to keep us here thinking the information was incomplete, so Allmight was kind of a trump card"

Mei: "But, why? He gave you your powers and you just betrayed him!

Izuku: "I said that I have a plan to fix this, we'll talk about it and we head to UA ASAP to stop him before his uses any of my plans."

Mei: "I know but... how do I know I can trust you after this? You turned their suicide mission into a guaranteed victory, betrayed the whole of UA!"

Izuku: "Not if we intervene before they get to initiate their plans, we don't have time to argue, we need to make a plan to stop them!"

They soon head back to their base and suit up, and start formulating their plan to stop the league of villains. A great battle awaits, will they succeed? Or will Izuku's gamble become UA's demise? Find out in the next part!