ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Lavanya's Pov ( Delhi )01:37 a

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lavanya's Pov
( Delhi )
01:37 a.m.

I woke up with dread in the middle of the night with my body drenched in cold sweat. The nightmare had come to haunt me again. Though I am in my room safe and sound but I still cannot erase the memory of my parents being dead in front of my eyes. Even though I was too small to understand what happened but it still haunts me till date. My parents laid in front of my eyes covered in blood and looked at me most admiringly for the last time. After that incident I became more protective of my siblings and tried to save them from any harm. Then after my graduation my uncle and aunt sent me to Delhi. I continued my further studies here and finally the day after tomorrow I'm returning back to Rajasthan after freaking four years. I don't know how I spent these years alone without my family but all of them used to call me regularly. And I am so excited to meet them. Actually I have planned a surprise for them and they don't know that I am coming back to my hometown so I am going to shock them all. Shit I have to still go to college tomorrow to receive my MBBS degree certificate actually I got a distinction in my college but here I am blabbering and making a fool of myself in front of you all so good night once again guys I am sleeping again.

•••••••••••••••••••••*-*-*-*-*-*•••••••••••••••••••••

8:00 a.m.
( Delhi )

Upon my awakening from a slumber the blaring light shines through the curtains, penetrating through my soul. The light streaming through the window blinded me momentarily. Blinking away at my sleepiness, I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I let out a lusty yawn. It was time to face the new day. I got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I had a shower and went towards my closet to get ready.

( Her Outfit )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Her Outfit )

When I first moved to Delhi, it felt like fulfilling a dream. But I started to miss my family and friends and realized that living far away would be lonely. I've come up with some ways to cope with the loneliness, such as gardening at home and journaling. And now I do not feel much lonely as I am occupied with my studies and other work stuff. I ate my breakfast and picked up my bag and I was ready to leave.