Preview

"Sooo Lady Luck was it?"

"Yep."

"I'm assuming you're pretty lucky then?" She grinned while leaning a bit closer to the other girl.

"I hope so..." she mumbled before clearing her throat, "Yes, and what's your name?"

It was obvious the other girl didn't expect to be put on the spot and Raven felt a small sense of vindication over watching her stumble.

"Chaos Kitty!"

There was a moment of silence as they both processed the name. "Kitty?"

"Oh, oh, no, I'm not Kitty, I just... well-"

"It's fine I just," she chuckled, "for a moment I actually wondered what I would do if you were Kitty and I just," she laughed a bit more. "You'd have to be pretty terrible with secret identities to give it up that fast."

"Oh." Apple felt a small flush take over her cheeks but also couldn't help but smile. Hopefully they would get along well.

——————

Some relevant changes:

• The world is still set in Ever After, and they still have their destinies and classes and friends.

• They don't live in dorms, they go home after classes unless they're doing other activities and such. Some students can and do stay on campus but that's typically if their kingdom is too far away and their parents weren't able to get them an apartment in Ever After, (so it's mainly for non Royal students).

• Their classes are a bit different, they all take general education classes in the morning together and then in the afternoon are their more destiny personalized classes.

A/N: This is just a preview so that introduction between the characters is likely to change in the actual story.