Summer deaths

Summer, 10:00 pm, Friday. The date when it all went downhill. Taylor was 14 years old when she had the worst summer of her life. Taylor had to go to summer camp since her mum was working and her dad wasn't around, she had no other family except her sister, but she was at college, so it was just Taylor and her mum Lilly. Taylor took the train then a taxi then a walk to the middle of nowhere. When she arrived there was an old lady who led her to the cabin where she would be staying it didn't look like the website, it was really dark and dirty, but it was late at night when she arrived. Taylor started to unpack when she saw a creepy figure outside her window, Taylor was staying in a room with 3 other people, but they were asleep, so they didn't see it, she told herself it was just her brain playing tricks on her because she was tired. She did her bedtime routine and then went to sleep.
The sun rose and a loud horn got blown, All the children woke up and got dressed. Taylor made her way to the main hall where they ate breakfast lunch and dinner, they all sat on long tables and when they finished, they all got assigned groups. She was with Emma, Violet, and Freya the same people she shares a cabin with. They get the map a go into the forest, A few hours in they decide to take a break so Taylor tells them she is going to find a river for their water bottle, She collects them and strolls off, She finds a river and filled the bottles up but suddenly a creature pulls her into the stream pulling her under, water filled her mouth, the creatures long fingers dragged along her face, her nails cutting her skin making it bleed. Taylor was wriggling around and kicking the strange species, but it was no use Taylor gave up letting herself get tortured underwater. The girls wondered where she was and went looking for her, Violet called them over, "Our bottles our here She was here what happened!" They all rushed to the water Emma looked in the water and fell in, so Freya looked in nothing, Violet ran away to the camp acting like nothing happened, "Hey wait for me," Freya screamed at Violet hoping that she would stop.
Freya went back and told the head of the camp what happened they all rushed to the lake, but they couldn't see anything, so they hired a search team to look in the forest. The next day Freya went down the lake again and found their bodies washed up on the rocks with barely any skin left, something must have eaten their skin and just left the bones. Freya screamed running back, the search team picked up the bodies and carried them back to camp.
They called the ambulance and carried on like usual Obviously the forest was forbidden until the police find out how they died. One week later the police officers came back telling them that the two bodies were fake Halloween decorations, Freya asked if she could see the bodies since she knew what they looked like before she ran off, they let her see them, but they looked the exact same as before.
In the morning, after a terrible night's sleep, Freya woke up remembering exactly what happened in her dream, She found Taylor and Emma in the dorm covered in blood but alive, She told the head of camp about it but she just said a dream is a dream nothing more but Freya still had a funny feeling about the dream it felt real like they were trying to tell her that they are alive. Freya knew she had to go back to the river to find them, but it was forbidden.
Freya grabbed some bread and a knife and made her way to the forest. This time she decided to go to where they were meant to go with the map the day it all happened and lucky, she did.
"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD,"
Freya screamed. Taylor and Emma were there just like in her dream covered in blood and their face were all cut open.
"You can't tell anyone we are alive they want us dead just until we figure out how to kill that creature," Taylor said to Freya.
"But they know those bodies are fake," Freya told them
"Don't worry I have a plan all we need is our blood and hair then I will put it on the floor by the lake and make it look like our bodies have been eaten," Taylor said.
The plan worked! But how do we kill the beast?" Taylor affirmed
"Let me deal with that since the accident I can see where she is and know what she is saying," Taylor advised
"You can't work alone I can distract it Taylor You can find weapons, Freya You can just run away like you always do," Emma instructed
"I don't always run away I didn't want to die like you almost did so no I won't help you since you think I'm too much of a scaredy cat! You guys are Just setting yourself up for a suicide mission just because you are too stubborn to tell the head of the camp but don't worry, I won't say a word I want you to die," Freya screamed.
"Ok," Emma said stubbornly.

They began the plan, Emma grabbed a stick and threw it into the river the creature dove out of the water a before you knew it, Taylor used a rope like a lasso and wrapped it around its neck strangling the weird cre Emma helped Taylor pull the rope toward them, it landed on the floor just below their feet. Taylor uses a knife and stabs the monster slitting its throat open. Blood soaked creature got up and bit Emma ripping h off over and over Suddenly a rock hit the back of its head, "Come get me you filthy animal you don't dess Freya screamed at the creature.
"FREYA what are you doing here," Taylor asked.
"Saving you two obviously!"
The beast crawled over to her, she picked it up and chucked it into a chest with chains and locks. Taylo over helping Freya lock the chest. They loved the chest and carried Emma back to camp whilst she wa medical Freya and Taylor dug a hole in the middle of the forest and chucked the chest in it.
The following day they went back to camp and told the leader everything by everything that meant t that they got lost and hit their heads on a tree branch. The leader couldn't be asked to look into it, s fine, and they all left camp acting like nothing ever happened.