BroZone Update #5

BroZone Camping Trip Announcement

HOORAY!!! I'm sooo happy to announce that I have finally posted the next chapter of Trolls: BroZone Camping Trip. I want to thank you all for your patience on this chapter. Chapter 20 is now posted, so you guys can read it. Chapter 20. Not Chapter Two, but Chapter 20. I can't believe how far we are in the story. We are close to the end (not quite yet), but close though. I'm surprised that this story is going amazing!!

I'm also so happy to say that this story has made it to 5.6k reads throughout the weekend, which surprises me a whole lot. Thank you all so much for making this story go all the way to this many reads. Also, thank you guys for voting on the chapters too. I'm still in shock that the prologue of BroZone Camping Trip has around 670 reads. That's a whole lot, and I remember it being around 40 reads in the beginning. 

Also, to remind you guys that I'm going on a 4-day trip and won't be back until Saturday. But the good news is that I might post the next chapter either on Thursday (while I'm on the trip) or on Saturday. If other changes happens, then I will let you guys know about it. 

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

BroZone Sleepover Announcement

For BroZone Sleepover, it's going AMAZING!! I'm on Chapter 17 of the story, and I finished my drawing of JD and Branch!! All I've got to draw is Floyd and Clay (which I hope to draw today). I'm getting into a point of the story, where I'm like "Wow, this is getting so good, and Spruce is funny, charming, and cute!"

I've got to say that this part of the story I'm writing about will be chaotic (of course) and surprising too. Also, to conclude that if I get to either Chapter 27 or Chapter 28, then I can start publishing the story. SQUEE!! That's exciting, huh? I'm so excited for it to happen! 

Here's the drawing of JD so far!! 

(I hope you like it, TrollsBroZone!!)