Chapter 12: WOTFI 2017

October 7th, 2017

Noah: Now that's how you kick off a season! Afterwards, we were able to go 6-0 to start the season. However, because of training, we didn't have time to go on more crazy adventures. But fortunately, we did have time for the big one... WOTFI. It then cuts to Smg4 and Mario walking with a sunset behind him. Smg4 then starts running and jumps into a boxing ring with the super smash bros character reveal message behind them. Smg4: Smg4 spreads the memes. Mario: Mario, something about spaghetti.

X: Welcome everyone to war of the fat Italians 2017!

Noah: That's right X. Tonight, these two idiots will see who's the best via challenges that I've selected!

Smg4: I'm gonna win Mario. And you'll never take my channel!

Mario: We'll see about that, you mother f*cker!

Smg4: Oh, it's on, *sshole!

Douglas: Alright then everyone. Are you 2 sons of b*tches readyyyyyy???? But Mario and Smg4 had already started fighting.

Noah: Don't worry, I'm on it. He then sent a bolt of lightning in their direction. When it struck the two of them, it caused them to be sent flying backwards towards the ropes. THERE! Now, let's start this thing.

Challenge 1: Bob's rap of doom. It then cuts to Bob on a stage with Mario and Smg4 in the seats, nodding their heads to the beat.

Bob: Oh, you ready for my hot fire b*tches? Mario and Smg4 nod in agreement. Then here we go. Yo what up homey... Mario's and Smg4's head then explodes. *ssholes!

Winner: Tie. Mario: 0. Smg4: 0. Tie: 1

Challenge 2: Who can eat the most tacos from Waluigi's taco stand?

Douglas: Bruh, who actually think Mario isn't gonna win this challenge? No one responds. Exactly. It then cuts to Waluigi's taco stand.

Waluigi: Waluigi's taco stand.

Smg4: Alright then. Check this f*cking sh*t out! He then proceeds to eat 182 tacos. Mario, Noah, and Douglas then all laugh at Smg4.

Noah, laughing: That was nothing. Let the master show you how it's done. He then nods at Mario who then charges up his Italian power, opens his mouth, and swallows the entire stand, eating 7,324,654 tacos in the process. He, Noah, and Douglas then high five each other.

Winner: Mario. Mario: 1. Smg4: 0. Tie: 1

Challenge 3: Who can make Bowser cry first?

Noah: Well, this should be fun. It then cuts to Smg4 trying to make Bowser cry by doing stuff such as punting Bowser into the road before Bowser is then hit by a Taxi, using the Waluigi launcher to shoot Bowser down from the sky, and even stole Bowser's chicken nuggets. But Bowser didn't cry once.

Smg4: Ah man. How much does it take to make Bowser cry?

Noah: Well, you should've left it to the professionals.

Smg4: What do you-

Mario: Hey Bowser.

Bowser: Huh?

Mario, to Bowser: You're adopted. Bowser then started to cry.

Smg4: Seriously!?
Douglas: Yep. Seriously.

Winner: Mario. Mario: 2. Smg4: 0. Tie: 1

Challenge 4: 3v3. Noah, Mario and Meggy vs Smg4, Aliya and Douglas. It then cuts to the mushroom kingdom subway.

Kiara: Alright guys. Rules are simple. Last person standing wins for their team. Ready? And begin. Noah then one shots Douglas.

Douglas: Ow