Chapter 4: Finding out the Truth

Hello guys, sorry I have not been updated, I was busy with school and schoolwork. But I am going to try to update 1 a week so please enjoy.

——————————————————————————————————————

Bill P.O.V: 

As soon as we got back to the camp site "Okay guys I am going to my room to sleep Good Night" I tell my family going upstairs

"Okay Good night, Bill" they said at the same time. I then walk up the stairs to my room.

When I got there, I took out the book I got from the old lady to give me I started to read the book.

But then I fell asleep, I then started to have a dream.

Dream:

I was walking with Mabel in a small village. It was dark and I held a lantern in front of us so we could see.

We were wearing plain cloths, like servants, sandals on our feet, and had rope tied at our waist like a belt.

"We must hurry home brother." She spoke.

Before I could say anything we heard a scream. Mabel looked at me scared. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in the other direction, but I didn't move.

"WE MUST GO."

I heard the scream again. I look back at Mabel.

"We have to help!" I pulled away from her grasp and ran in the direction of the screams.

I ran through the small streets till I was met with two thugs pinning a guy around my age to the wall and a blade at his throat.

"HEY!"  I yelled as I stopped a few feet from them.

They turn to me and grin. They looked up and down at my body and smirked as they saw how small I was. I felt the fear creeping in but swallowed and pushed it aside.

"What are you going to do runt?!" The bigger man said. He had a large cloak and had ratty old clothes.

He had a large scar running from his eyebrow curving to his cheek avoiding the eye. His eyes were a swampy green color. They looked at me as a joke.

"Yeah! What are you going to do?!" He mocked in a baby voice. He was small but bigger than me.

He wore a cloak as well but his was torn in the end.

"Leave him alone!" I told them to keep a steady voice, not showing how nervous I was.

"Or what?" The bigger one said.

"Or face the consequences."

They laughed and released the guy. He slowly slid to the ground. He wore the clothes of a servant from the palace.

He had blonde hair and tan skin. He hung his head so I couldn't see his face. I quickly turned my attention back to the thugs.

They both approached me and grinned. I started to back up but stopped. I can't show weakness.

I glared at them. They just grinned back. The bigger one looked up and down my body with lust, it sent chills up my spine. The smaller one had a dark glint in his eye.

"What should we do with him boss?" The small one asked.

"I want to have some fun with him. We can sell him after."

I began to panic so I closed my hands together. My palms not touching and spread my fingers. I began to chant a spell I learned from my great uncle.

"HA! What are you doing you fool?" The larger one asked.

I ignored him and continued. My hands began to glow a dark blue. The thugs looked confused and took a step back.

"W-what are you doing?" the small one asked with his trembling voice.

I ran at them, and they were too surprised to react and my palms to their chests. 

They were thrown back and landed on the ground passed out.

I quickly ran to the injured guy and shook him awake. He groaned, lifted his head, and his eyes fluttered open.

They were like gold and seemed to cast a low glow.

"We have to hurry! The spell won't last long."

His eyes widened, he lunged and tackled me to the ground. He toward over me as he straddles my waist and holds my wrist above my head.

He was stronger than me so I couldn't move, and I was drained from the spell I cast before.

"Who are you? You here to rob me?"

"NO! I JUST SAVED YOU!"

"How do I know you are telling the truth?"

"DO YOU THINK I WOULD REALLY GO THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE JUST TO ROB YOU!"

He seemed stunned and got off me. He held his hand out which I took. He pulled me to my feet with ease.

"Thank you."

I nodded and dust myself off. I looked at him and he seemed embarrassed.

"Let's get you out of here. You can stay at my house."

He nodded. "What is your name?" He asked.

"Aken. Yours?"

He looked nervous. He took a deep breath and said," I am Amr, Prince of Egypt."