Jimz

Jimz is the main character of the story (aka the protagonist)

Backstory:

He and his brother were in the living room while his parents where cooking there favourite meal pasta since they are Italian , then the smoke alarm went off causing fear in him and his brother hopz , a bang came from in the kitchen there mother was dead on the ground , there father in fear stood and watch , as all things you can think hopz screamed blaming his dad , nobody keeping control of the cooking the fire of the hob caught a wooden spoon catching fire to it the house the walls were in flames , a flame came straight to hopz eye causing him to fall in the ground screaming in agony , Jimz had tears rolling down his eyes but the fire grew strong burning a few patches of hair on his bunny fur , he grabbed his dad and brother , throwing them both outside , they watched ...... There house burnt down to flames pink fire spread widely , hopz stood up screaming at his brother running g into the distance , Jimz hands reached trying to get his brother back , all he could think about was his mom in the house shit dead burning away , his brother gone , and his dad in a traumatic state, later on the fire brigade came crashing into the building stopping the fire , a body found dead in the ground with a bullet lodged in its head, to only assume the father was too blame so they took him away , with no one left all alone , he was set up for foster care , a old lady took him in side feeding him , neutering him as if he was her own , but he still could not get over the traumatic experience he could not sleep for a days, he came along to the old lady liking her more , she was like a nice old grandma to him , she always said she would take care of him till the day she died , that have him comfort and made him wanted , and she kept that promise.

More background on the character :

Age:He is 35 years old

Gender:He is a male

Species:demon bunny

Fav colour:yellow

S or d : single

Sexuality: bisexual

Siblings : 1

Family:Dad in jail , Mom dead , foster mom sick , brother ran away