Oc2

Name: Shana Lastora

Age: 40

Human or Witch?: Witch

Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks: Shana is a dark-skinned woman of average height. She has red narrow eyes with long, defined eyelashes, and straight white hair reaching her thighs with bangs that part to the left of her face. While slender and curvaceous in frame, she also sports a lean, athletic, and well-defined build, especially in her arms and legs. 

Personality: Shana is tough and always speaks her mind, even if it causes confrontation, and she respects those who do the same. Shana seems to believe that witches who join covens are cowards, as they are afraid of not being a free Wild Witch. She embraces life-threatening situations with a bright grin and is constantly searching for the next big adrenaline kick, smiling in the face of danger.

Coven(One or More): None

Palisman: Bear named, Paw

Strengths: When it comes to physical strength one can outclass this witch, not even Witches from the Construction Coven can beat her in an arm wrestling contest. She relies mainly on her fists and legs when fighting which is bizarre for a witch.

Weakness: Shana can not use magic, as the sack connected to her heart barely has enough magic to even use the simplest of spells. She doesn't do quiet or sneak attacks, Shana will run face-first into an army all on her own while screaming her head off.

Crush: Eda Clawthrone

Back-up Crush: Lilith Clawthrone

Backstory: Shana had a hard time making friends when she was young due to not being able to use magic, that was until she met, Eda, Lilith, and Raine. The trio accepted the girl for her, and that started an amazing friendship; when it came to choosing a Coven Shana simply said "Ha! Nope!" Then ran away to do whatever she wanted; she tried getting in contact with Lilith Or Raine but they always seemed to try and convince her to join a Coven...Or they would force her to do it. So, with only one person to go to; Shana started living at the Owl House with Eda.

Personal Note: If Eda is the crush, Shana and her will be married if it's Lilith; then they are crushes.