1- Late

Marinette's POV

Me and Alya stood staring at the TV screen in my living room, it had happened again, he had happened again, Nadja Chamack, the news reporter, started speaking, "Don't be amused, it's just the news, newly discovered supervillain, Chat Blanc, has struck again last night! Attacking the Eiffel Tower, numerous attempts made by Superheroes Ladybug and Chat Noir

have been made to defeat this ruthless villain, but all attempts have failed, oh Ladybug & Chat Noir, when will this end...." I stared at my bowl of cereal, separating the fruits from the cereal, "What has been taking you and Chat Noir so long to defeat him?" Alya asked. It took

me a second to respond, I finally said "He's too fast, and WAY ahead of me and Chat". "It's almost like he knows when the 2 of us will arrive, so by the time we actually get there, he's already gone.". My parents were downstairs at the bakery, so Tikki flew out of my backpack,

"Don't worry Marinette." she said, "I know that you and Chat will defeat him eventually." I know that Tikki meant to comfort me with her words, but it was something about the word "eventually" that made me feel uneasy, eventually could mean it would take 2 days to defeat Chat Blanc, or that it would take 2 years, or even longer or shorter.

Still, I thanked Tikki for her attempt to brighten my day. After that, the 3 of us just watched "Never Have I Ever" on Netflix until Alya remembered that it was a school morning, and that we were running late, so me & her bolted out the door.

                                                                                 Adrien's POV

I'm seated on my couch, staring at the new broadcast, its still hard to process the fact that the cheap white rip-off of yours truly has gotten away, again. "You know", Plagg says, "In all my many, MANY years of being a Kwami, this is the longest time that its taken my holder to stop a villain, quite embarrassing don't you think."

"Plagg, you're really not helping, can you be more serious?" I say. "I am being serious, I still have a piece of camembert left here because I've been invested in this broadcast." Plagg says. "Has there ever been a single thought in your brain that hasn't been about cheese?' I say annoyed. "What else is there to think about that's worth thinking about?" Plagg says. I sigh and then remember that it's a school morning, and that I will be late if I don't leave, then I remember that the limo is at the mechanic at the moment because it has a flat tire from when my bodyguard ran over broken glass while fetching groceries, which at the moment, leaves me with no other mode of transportation other than walking, unless....

I put my bag on my shoulders, "I know that look on your face." Plagg says. "Adrien, no, I will not stand for thi-

Before he can finish talking, I stand up and chant "Plagg, claws out!" & in a flash of green light I am transformed into my alter ego, chat noir. My bag also disappeared when I transformed so that's handy. I open my window and I'm off to school.