Lily and Elaine

Lily and Elaine they were the cutest friends everyone ever saw they always stick together until one day Elaine scratched her eye she's screamed and pain everyone in the neighborhood gather around trying to split them up from killing each other but then when they called her down she didn't know what happened and if you looked at her balls there was so much blood she started the scream and she ran off to the night everyone was looking for her but there was no sound but then they all started the screen and run away Lily she was still okay but then she saw Elaine and she said "Elaine you ok" Lily asked but then there was no answer Lily started to cry and try and wake her up and then she looked over her eyes started to turn bloody glowing red and then really started to run throughout the forest Lily's parents were running through that Forest looking for her hearing her bark but then the bark stopped they heard an enormous yelp and then everything went quiet no sound no birds chirping nothing but then the woman said "Lily" crying inside of her husband's arm but then she turned around and she saw Lily and Elaine "l-lily" she cried and then they jump without her husband she started to run and then she saw blood all over her paws to climbed up the tree the woman was scared she was standing in one spot above a tree looking for help there was no answer everyone was out that Forest but then everyone in the neighborhood heard a loud scream but then there was no more screen and that's the legend of Lily and Elaine.