Prologue

This is just the information for the characters for now.

Claire "Lightning" Farron: Chief of Police and the older sister of Serah Farron. She is often out working late, making enough money to suit her and her sister's needs even if they fight almost constantly. All of her work is dedicated to keeping her sister safe from harm.

Serah Farron: younger sister to Lightning and just a senior in high-school. She has a bubbly and emotional personality unlike her cold and serious older sister. She is engaged to Snow Villiers, a class clown and known Video Game Club president.

Sazh Katzroy: A gentle spoken ROTC coach that often brings his son Dajh to class. He usually becomes teacher of the year and is training to be a counselor for the students. He often gushes about Dajh and how he always wanted to be an airforce pilot.

Snow Villiers: Video Game Club president, senior in high-school. Engaged to Serah Farron and a known geek that collects pokemon cards and being the best at Mario Kart. However he lets Serah win, but we don't tell her that.

Hope Estheim: a freshman in high-school that as a Robotics major. He looks up to Lightning as an idol and follows Snow around just to get updates on the Farrons. He and Snow are practically brothers. Snow was an orphan so he lives with Hope and his parents.

Yun Fang: the leader to a gang known as Ragnarök. She often ventures into strip clubs, just observing whatever delicious woman lands in her lap. She has one favorite that she grew actual romantic feelings towards and protects her from the many hungry people. That, and she pays triple the price. And yes, she is in deep trouble with Lightning and the law.

Dia Vanille: a common sex worker just looking for a couple extra bucks to live. Her illegal romance with the leader of Ragnarök will get her into trouble someday. But, it pays her well and she gets to experience her first gentle and honest human being.