New Girl From Africa? {0.1}

{𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞}
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

<𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢>

I was sitting next to Regina at lunch as we ate the nasty cafeteria food, I drank some water and then looked at the side towards Jason, where his loud, annoying voice could be heard.

Jason was trying to hook up with this ginger head girl, but I guess she's never had sex before, so she didn't know what he meant.

Regina rolled her eyes.

"Jason, why are you such a skeez?"
Regina looked at him with an annoyed look on her face.

"I'm just being friendly,"
He rolled him eyes as he lied terribly

I rolled my eyes at the ugly guy that Gretchen was liking for some reason.

"You were supposed to call me last night!"Gretchen horribly tried whispering to him.

I looked at Gretchen and then at Jason with an annoyed look on my face, "Jason, you do not come to me and Reginas party at her house with Gretchen and then try to scam some poor, innocent girl right in front of us three days later. She's not interested. "

Regina looked at the girl.
"Do you want to have sex with him?"The girls eyes widen as she rejects the offer.
"Good, so it's settled." Regina looked at Jason and gave him a fake smile. "So you can go shave your back now, bye Jason," she continued smiling at him as he walked away with a pissed off look, "Bitchs..."

I rolled my eyes as I was annoyed by that boy.
Regina then started to ask the girl to sit down with us. Of course, she sat down due to her feeling guitly of not.
"Why don't I know you?" She asked her, crossing her arms.

"Oh, I'm new, I just moved here from africa," as she said that sentence
My eyes widen, she came from africa?

"Wait, what?" I spoke loudly, my voice obviously. She looked at me and had a confused look on her face on what to say.
"My mom homeschooled me-" I slightly rolled my eyes at her. "I know what homeschool is, I'm not retarded" I said as I smiled at her more.

"So you've never actually been to a real school before?" Regina asked her as she raised an eyebrow.
We all look at her as she shakes her head no.
"Shut up..." Regina slowly leans back into her chair as she spoke softly.
She looked confused and why she was being told to shut up.

"Shut up!" Regina exclaimed again but with more energy in it,
"I didn't say anything..." she looked at us in confusion.

"Homeschool...but you're like really pretty" I said as I smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Thank you" she smiled as she looked at me.
"So you agree?", She looked at Regina a little bit confused.

"You think you're really pretty?" Reginsas eyebrow raised even more as she was judging her.

"Oh no, I just-"
Regina took her hand and looked at her bracelet.

"Omg, I love your bracelet. Where did you get it?" I knew she was lying. She would have told me that was the ugliest bracelet she's ever seen.

"Oh my mom made it for me..." She played her bracelet while smiling.

"That is so Fetch!"
I slightly rolled my eyes and looked at Gretchen.

"What is Fetch?" Gretchen looked at me, a little panicked and spoke quickly.
"Oh, it's like slang, from england..."
I rolled my eyes and then looked back at the girl.

"So if you're from africa...why are you white?", I looked at karen with a 'are you serious' face.
"Omg karen, you can't just ask people why are they white" Gretchen spoke as she was hinting Karen to not sound rude. I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl.

"Will you just excuse us for one moment?"
I looked at her and then quickly looked at the girls as e started discussing about letting her sit with us and be part of the plastics or letting her be a loner with everyone else, I smiled and looked at her.

"Okay, so I want you to know this, we don't do this very much so this is like a big thing." I smiled at her as I spoke.
"We want you to have lunch with us, every day for the rest of the week!"
Gretchen smiled as she seemed excited.

"Oh no its-" Regina interrupted her and smiled. "Coolness, we'll see you tomorrow then"
Karen looked at her and smiled. "On Wednesdays we wear pink!"

I smiled and looked at her, "So, what's your name?" I smiled at her resting my head on my palm.

"O-oh my names Cady.." I smiled at her even more. "Cady? Such an original name" I smiled as She smiled back nervously.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Authors note.
Words: 826

I'm so tired, I woke up at 2 in the morning and never fell asleep, so I decided to finally finish writing this.