𝐈

August 20 | 1:23 PM
Mariah had gotten to know Jaymo's and Jayla's friends better over the past week since they were always over.

Mariah had met Kalani, and she thought Kalani was really pretty, and she made sure Kalani knew that every time she saw her.

The group of teens were in the basement of the house just talking about random things. Somehow, they got on the topic of past relationships.

Mariah didn't like talking about her past relationships because she only ever had one real relationship, but it went downhill after some time.

Mariah decided to get on her phone and scroll through TikTok for a while, Mariah then comes across the "A bow" little dance trend and shows Jayla and Kalani asking if they wanted to do it.

Of course the girls say yes so, they all get up from the couch and find a spot to do it at. Once they found a spot, they set the phone up and put it on the 3sec timer.

The video starts and they begin doing the dance. 

Jaymo mean mugs them and gets up from his spot on the couch and walks over to grab Mariah's phone, but she grabs it immediately saving the video to her drafts

"Riah's booty so big, I just love starin at it." Kalani says, making Mariah and Jayla laugh.

But for real though Mariah's body was the definition of slim thick.

She was thick in all the right places thanks to the genetics on her mom's side and track.

"See my bae Lani knows how to gas my head up." Mariah says smiling then goes over to Kalani and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Tyler frowns his face then looks over at Jaymo and asks him, "Yo cousin gay?"

"Nigga why would I know shit about her sexuality?"Jaymo asks. Tyler smacks his lips then says, "Nigga you her cousin you should know what she like."Tyler says and Jaymo mean mugs him.

"Why it matter if she gay or not anyway? Like i told you niggas ya not talkin to her." Jaymo asks. "Mmcht a nigga can't be curious?"Tyler says looking back at the tv.