Hello!

Hello reader,

Welcome, this story is about a young adventurer that goes by the name of Max. 

Underneath this will be the information you will need about some of the characters.

Character Name: Max

Pronouns: They/Them

Powers: None

Weapon: Ancestral Sword

Relationships:

- Father = Ryker

- Mother = Demitre

- Best Friend = Aria

Description: Max is a skilled swordsman but not as good as their father. Max's father was the village guard and the holder and protector of the family sword. Max has always wanted to be the holder of the family sword and has always looked up to their father. Max's mother is no longer in the picture though. She was a kind and loving woman and she loved her darling "daughter". Heather was a beautiful young lady, but Demitre didn't like how her "daughter" would always try to fight with the boys and use sticks like swords. But one day Heather told Demitre that she goes by They/Them pronouns and that they wanted to be called Max. But, right as father walks in Demitre slaps Max. Seeing this Ryker and Demitre get into a huge fight, which ends in Demitre being kicked out and banished from the village.

Character Name: Lily

Pronouns: She/Her

Powers: Can enchant her arrows to have different properties

Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Relationships:

- Mother = [UNKNOWN]

- Father = [UNKNOWN]

Description: Lily is an incredibility skilled archer with her precision and accuracy with her bow and arrow she is unmatched by an other. But unfortunately, she is very shy when it comes to meeting new people or anyone for that matter. her anxiety causes her to doubt her abilities and the talent that she possesses. Lily doesn't know of Max or anyone really. They just end up crossing each other's paths. Despite her being shy she ends up warming up to the two and starts showing her true self and talent she has.

Character Name: Aria

Pronouns: Any pronouns

Powers: Magic cloud

Weapon: Cloud utility weapon

Relationships:

- Best friend = Max

- Mother = [REDACTED]

- Father = [REDACTED]

- Sister = [REDACTED]

- Brother = [REDACTED]

Description: Aria is Max's best friend and is always there to watch their back. Aria has a strange power that she is not very good at controlling. She's able to keep it under control that's for sure but when he uses it, they get drowsy and loses the strength that she needs to use it. Due to this Aria is prone to tiredness and occasionally falling unconscious. Despite this minor weakness they have always been there to fight alongside Max.

Character Name: Nova

Pronouns: [UNKNOWN]

Powers: [UNKNOWN]

Weapon: Dagger

Relationships:

- Mother = [DECEASED]

- Father = [DECEASED]

Description: Nova is an orphan child that was left in the very dangerous fortress looking orphanage. They have no clue about what had happened to the rest of the people who were in the orphanage. Nova is a cute small child who doesn't know they have powers. Max gives Nova a dagger that has a skull on it so that they can protect themselves from any danger that happens to come across them. Nova finds a small furry creature that becomes their protective companion. The creature is small and adorable like Nova when they are both no angry and when they are calm. But when the creature becomes upset it turns into a giant scary beast that will do anything to protect little Nova.

Character Name: Demitre

Pronouns: She/Her

Powers: Witch

Weapon: None

Relationships:

- (Ex) Husband = Ryker

- Child = Max

- Mother = [REDACTED]

- Father = [REDACTED]

Description: Abusive mother of Max. Not supportive of Max becoming non-binary and changing their name. Evil witch {>:p}

Character Name: Ryker

Pronouns: He/Him

Powers: None

Weapon: Sword

Relationships:

-  Child = Max

- (Ex) Wife = Demitre

- Mother = [REDACTED]

- Father = [REDACTED]

Description: Ryker is Max's father. Ryker is supportive of Max and is and always will be very protective over them.

{WARNING: May contain swearing}

Key:

{} = me

<> = a persons thoughts

"" = person talking