Chapter 7

Kyser POV

Thanksgiving break was finally over and I couldn't wait to get back to school. I missed my best friend so much. I didn't spend anytime with my friends while we were on our break because I needed some time to myself.
I haven't heard from Dre in days but surprisingly Tykey has texted me everyday since we left school. I had so much to tell Marni and I couldn't wait to fill her in about Bryce and him showing up at my house on Thanksgiving.
I packed the last of my bags and made sure my room was clean before I left. I didn't want to hear my moms mouth about leaving the house without making sure my room was neat and clean.

I grabbed my keys and walked down the staircase bumping into my mom. "Leaving so soon?" She said. I faked smiled at the sight of her. Yes mother." I mumbled.

"Well thats too bad. We didn't even get to have any mother daughter time while you were here." She pouted. I rolled my eyes as I kept walking down the steps ignoring her.
She loved getting under my skin. I couldn't stand her and she knew it. I didn't want to be near her let alone do anything with her. I walked outside to my car and loaded it up before I sped out of the driveway on my way back to my peaceful dorm life.

As I pulled up to the school I saw everyones car parked in their usual spots. I parked my car and got out quickly and started getting my bags out of the car excited to see everyone. It felt like I've been away for a month instead of a week. That was definitely one long Thanksgiving break.
I stepped on the elevator and pushed the button to go to the fourth floor. Once I stepped off the elevator I saw Marni outside talking on her phone. She looked up and a huge smile spread across her face. She told the person on the phone that she would talk to them later and rushed over to where I was. "Bestfrienddddddd!" She yelled as her voice echoed through out the empty hallway.

I ran up to her and we hugged for what felt like hours. Sometimes I felt like my Marni was my man because missed her so much when we were apart."I missed youuuuu! I have so much to tell you." I expressed.

"I'll help you unpack while you fill me in."She said. Before I could put my key inside the door to unlock it Mylene opened it. "I missed y'all bitches!" She said laughing. We walked in the room and started unpacking.

"Have you guys heard from Andre?" Mylene asked. I fit quiet at the sound of his name. I didn't know how to feel about Dre anymore. It was like one minute he was all over me and I was hi girl and the next minute he was nowhere to be found. "No that nigga been MIA." Marni replied.

"Yeah I only heard from him once since we was on break." I mentioned. Mylene rolled her eyes. "Thats fucked up and she's supposed be his boo." Marni said.

"Thats exactly what I said. The weird thing about Dre's distance is that Tykey has been hitting me up more ever since we left for the break." Mylene gasped. "Oh no he didn't girl let me find out yall got something going on."Mylene said as she looked over at me.  I waved her off.

Marni raised her eyebrows. "Thats fucked up how he gone do his friend like that." She added. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's nothing like that it was  just friendly conversation."

"Thats what you think but I know Tykey." Mylene added. I ignored them both and finished unpacking the last of my stuff.

"What did you have to tell me?" Marni asked.
I clapped my hands together remembering I had some tea to tell her. "Oh yeah tell me why Bryce showed up to my house on Thanksgiving uninvited and my mom invited him in to eat with us."

"Damn Ky kept it so real he gone always come back and fuck with her." Marni laughed as she hit Mylene on the shoulder. They both busted out laughing. "It's not funny guys! I'm terrified of him ever since the shit he pulled at the house party. The gun , the random text messages and the pop ups are starting to get weird to me." I explained.