Ours [ch.10]

I watched all the existing memory scenes. One day, Tzuyu came to my agency's office. asked the staff there to meet me without bringing Minju. but the staff thought Tzuyu was just my fan so they kicked her out. she was always looking for me, she coming every day, she even almost sneaked in but she canceled her plans and decided to wait in front of the agency's office. There was a time that she saw me getting into the van. she almost stopped my car, but didn't succeed. but she didn't give up, she screamed my name, I just closed my eyes, acting like i don't care. she kept chasing me until she almost got hit by another car. My driver mocked her that she was a stupid fan who couldn't appreciate her idol. I never told the agency that I was married, after all, I am a model and a famous public figure, of course that would invade my privacy.

secondly, every time I come home from work, I always give Tzuyu divorce papers, my bitchy shit always telling me to do it. However, she never signed it. until one day we had a big fight. I was indifferent and confirmed that she could take custody of Minju and her promise. but she persisted and she didn't want to lose, arguing that Minju needed me as a mother, we're both being fire that day. until finally I slapped her cheek so hard ultil her lips tore and her cheeks turned red then she fell to the floor. blood came out of her mouth. I just looked down at her, my gaze full of hatred. I pulled her collar so tightly until my hands trembled.

"I really hate you Chou!! I should have killed you right before the engagement!!!! it was your fault to make me suffer like this!!!." i said while tightened her collar.

"Hate me Sana!!! Treat me like i'm your subordinate, you can curse me, hit and slap me. As long you didn't hurt Minju and I will never let you go!!!! it's For the sake of Min-." Hearing her words made me very mad like a bulldog's. I pushed her so hard that her head hit the floor.

URGGHHH!!!

"Minju this! Minju that!!! she's always the main reason of all of this!!! You just need to sign the paper!!! it's just a piece of paper!!! YOU JUST NEED TO SIGN IT!! CHOU! for the good of you and me too!!! let me free!!! don't act like a hero for her!!! can you please understand my feelings!?!?." i shouted.

I pressed my hand harder against her neck, her face contorted in pain. she held my wrist...it was the first time we're touching each other after a years but in very bad condition. Tzuyu looked at me with the eyes that I couldn't understand, her eyebrows was raised. My breath was uncontrolled. My face become red.

"what is the reason of you made me like this!!??."

Tzuyu stroked my wrist, then said,, "b-because....I love you, Sana." she said so softly.

as i hear the fact that she love me, I feel like my eyes gonna come off, my face was very red like a Satan possessed my body, I pressed my hand more and more. Tzuyu didn't try to hold me up, she just lay under me, watching me torture her. she didn't scream, she didn't cry, she just looked at me with a look that was hard to interpret and I hated it. she almost die that day.

Luckily, Minju who was still a baby at that time, woke up and very cried loud all of sudden. neither of us moved for a moment, but I let go my hand off. she then coughed, I nonchalantly then left the house. I just straight forward to the door then i went to get my car going to Miyeon's house to cool myself. Meanwhile, Tzuyu immediately stand up then calmed Minju. I never gave Minju breast milk.

"Sorry my little pumpkin, Pappy and Mommy had a little fight, i'm so sorry if your sleep got disturbed." said Tzuyu while shedding tears with Tzuyu.

then there are many memories that emerge. I always hurt Tzuyu, I never gave her a chance. Tzuyu always tries to give the best, she once bought me a very rare diamond ring. but I'm reluctant to use it.