Newest Addition! ~Ragatha X New!Reader~

Newest Addition was suggested by Mirrored_Realities

Enjoy- Oh wait. I'm sure I have something.

. . .

Ah! Here we are, a nice fluffy angel fruit cake-

*Bubbles materializes out of thin air and eats the cake in one bite.*

. . .

YOU PARASITE-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you popped into the stage of blaring lights and opportunities, you were still in the confusing period of being rearranged, your memories being painfully morphed.

"Your back again? How odd. I'd assume being freed would be enough to keep you away. But the amount of times you come back?" the voice rung out. "I've already lost count. . ."

You were wrenched out of the transitional void and tossed onto the tiles like a forgotten toy. You slide across and stop after you slam into a large concrete pillar, however surprisingly you weren't. . . in any pain?

You groan dizzily as you scramble up and collapse again, stars zoom around your head like a crown.

But to Ragatha it looked like an angel had fallen from heaven. . . I mean I beg to differ-

"Are you alright?" she asked, tentatively placing her hand on your shoulder. "You had a nasty. . . fall? I mean you did just fall upwards-" Your comforter was rudely interrupted by a flash of teeth. "Welcome to the AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!" You were tossed up in the air, limbs flailing around. Caine catches you and twirls you around.

"My name is Caine! I'm your ringleader now, so basically your boss." He says casually as he practically does balloon animals with you. "And this loveable doll is Ragatha!" Caine dropped you as Ragatha gave her iconic smile n' wave, a tad bit more sheepish then usual.

"Hrrrpm." Caine grumpled. "We don't have the entire crew together." he tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Ragatha, you mind keeping an eye on. . ." Caine grabs the name-selector and pelts it against a wall several times before it reads: 'Y/n' 

"On Y/n? Weird name." He finishes.

Ragatha nods faintly "Yeah. . . sure" Caine then puffs out of existence to get the others, winking at the camera with a knowing look beforehand.

". . . What did any of that mean?" You asked, still recovering from the intense dizziness of being spun around. "Oh, that's just Caine being. . . well Caine!"

"Everything's" going to be okay new stuff, we've ALL been through this!" she wrapped her arm around you. "All, of us?"

"Yeah, all of us. Ragatha said looking into your eyes. "Gangles, a total sweetheart, Pomni, also, a total sweet heart. Caine who you just met. Kinger and Jax. . . uh, their Kinger and Jax." She subsided and spread her arms out. "Then there's me! Ragatha!" she beamed.

"Riiiight." You look around. Taking in the surroundings. The stages and blaring arrays of colours gave off like circus vibes. "And your a. . ." You turn to Ragatha again. "doll?" She gave an enthusiastic 'Mhm!'

"So. . . Well- 1 nice to meet you Ragatha, 2 

"Is ah, everyone here as. . ." You think for a word. . ."nice as you? Because you radiate mum energy." You say gesturing. Ragatha squinted, confused. "Sorry, 'Mum Energy'?"

"Oh, it's just a saying y'know? B-Basically meaning someone is motherly. . . like. Y'know?" awkward pause.

It's safe to assume she didn't know. "Well this is awkward." You glance up to the big top, it seemingly stretching miles high. "Not to complain, because I'm quite grateful not to have another Pomni- Not that Pomni is bad or anything!" You raise an eyebrow.

"But you seem to be taking this. . . well."

"Well?"

"Well."

You shrug it off. "I've done this sooooo many times, you have no idea." Ragatha narrowed her eyes.

S$&^, that was the wrong thing to say.

Before you could correct yourself Ragatha offered to- "Take you to my 'Hideout'." "Hideout? What concerns me the most here is the 'Hideout' is in QUOTATIONS." You say jutting a finger at her. "Well, Ah. It's not precisely a 'Hideout' more of an escape."

"So, like a balcony overlooking the beach or something?" you question. Ragatha nods. Well, there's nothing much else you can do. "Alright then. Where's this. . . 'hideout'?"

---

"It's. . . peaceful out here." You say, lightly sipping tea. You weren't the biggest tea-enjoyer but Ragatha enthusiasm seemed to wilt when you refused so you accepted it. There was this odd balcony on the side of the main circus tent, overlooking the entirety of. . . wherever this was. 

"Which is why I love this so much!" Ragatha beamed, her eyes with a twinkle. The moon was up, the rays tickling the edges of the island. 

As the both of you were overlooking the entirety of the island. You felt a stab of affection for the ragdoll. Kind of hard not to.

But. . .

"Hey Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"You remind me of someone. . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This entire book in a nutshell: