1

It was December and the air felt depressing. Hyunjin rolled to his side and coddled his blanket.

He missed his friends. As much as he hated school his friends made it bearable.

,,I wonder what he is up to?,, Hyunjin thought of Changbin as he looked at the poster on his wall of Kendrick Lamar that Changbin forcefully put up on his wall.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at the fond memorie.

He roll onto his stomach and took his phone from underneath his pillow. He opened his contacts and called the older male.

His call rang for a while before it went to voice mail. "Urgggh!" Hyunjin frustratingly threw his phone down on his fluffy brown blanket.

After minutes of just staring at his ceiling, he felt boredom crawl into his skin like frostbite.

He picked up his phone and called Jisung. "I swear if he is at Jisungs place I'm gonna scream."

Jisung picked up. "Yoooooooooo." Jisung dragged out on the other line.

"Is Changbin hyung with you?" Hyunjin got straight to the point.

"Jeez not even a yooo back?" Jisung grinned on the other side unfortunately very aware of Hyunjins little crush on his cousin.

"Jisung just spill it bitch." Hyunjin frustratingly said getting up on his bed glaring to no one in particular.

"Relax my dude." Jisung rolled his eyes on the other line. "Yeah he is here. He is helping my mom with her deliveries."

The line went quiet.

"Yooo Hyunjin you there? You better not be thinking of my cousin in some nasty positions. " Jisung grimaced.

"Shut the fuck up you square faced squirrel!... I am not thinking of anything dirty! You prick!" Hyunjin turned red with frustration and embarrassment.

"Whatever I have to go. My old man needs my help. Bye."

"Bye."

Hyunjin put his phone down and looked at his room door. He was contemplating going over to Jisung's house or just stay home.

"Fuck it." Hyunjin immediately rushed out of his bed and into the showers.

He quickly took a shower, fixed his hair in the bathroom and did his skin care routine. He literally suffocated himself in cologne after getting dressed.

He quickly took his helmet and keys before kissing his nephew goodbye. He informed his older brother that he would be over at Jisung's place before he went out the front door.

He got on his motorcycle and took off to see his favourite cute hyung.

...

Hellurrrrr loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️ 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

This was supposed to be my first book but I did not think anyone would like it.
I felt it was too boring and mostly just going to be Changjin fluff.

Anyhoe loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️

Till next update 🧚🏽‍♀️

Word count 455 <3