2

Hyunjin made it to Jisung's house. He parked his motorcycle infront of Jisung's driveway before he walked towards the front door.

He fixed his hair while looking at his reflexion from the glass double door. The door abruptly opens and someone collides into him.

They both toppled over each other with the guy's head buried into Hyunjin's chest.

"Oh my! Binnie are you alright!?" A women in her mid thirties gasped, rushing over to her nephew from inside the house.

"I'm fine auntie." Changbin reassured her as he got off the younger.

"Hey." Changbin smiled down at Hyunjin as he extended his hand towards the younger.

"Hey." Hyunjin timidly said back as he took his hand and got of the floor.

They made eye contact and Hyunjin felt his hearts do flips.

"Hyunjin dear!" Mrs. Han pulls Hyunjin into a hug after politely shoving Changbin out the way.

"Oh goodness you look like an angel with blonde hair!" Jisung's mother complimented Hyunjin while touching the ends of his long blonde hair.

"Thank you Mrs. Han. I like your shirt." Hyunjin shyly responded to the forever smiley woman.

"Oh Hyunjin dear call me aunty ;i don't know why you keep calling me so formally. Also thank you dear. If you would like you can come over tomorrow and help us sort out the boxes for a free t-shirt."

Hyunjin smiled and agreed. Changbin's auntie grabbed Hyunjin's hand and led him inside the house to her bickering sons in the dining room.

"Muuuuummmmmm!!!" Jisung whined annoyingly loud. "Tell him that I got the sticker gun first!"

Jisung's mom shook her head and took away the sticker gun from both of them.
"Felix go outside and help your father with the barbecue. And you take Hyunjin with you upstairs to your room. " Mrs. Han instructed both boys.

"Yes mum." Both boy grumbled and got up from their seats.

"Binnie oppa!?" Jisung's small sister ran around the house looking for the older.

"Rin-ah what are you doing?" Jisung lifted up his seven year old sister.

"I'm looking for Binnie oppa. He said he left a present for me in mummy's car but he is taking so long." Rin explained.

"Whaaat!? what about me!? Did he get me a gift to!? Jisung whined out as he started walking out the front door towards the garage.

Along the way they meet Changbin using a trolly to bring in a huge pink box with red ribbons.

"OPPA!" Rin yelled out in excitement as she got out of Jisung's arms.

She tugged at Changbin's shirt while she kept jumping up and down in excitement. "Oppa! Oppa! Is that really mine!? May I open it right now!?"

"Rin-ah wait till we get inside then you can open it." Changbin chuckled and signals Jisung to carry Rin inside.

Jisung only pouts and stomps his feet. "Oppaaaaa!!!! I want a gift tooooo!" Jisung pouted and threw a little tantrum.

Hyunjin grimaced at Jisung trying to imitate his little sister. "Jisung you're not a little girl let's just take Rin inside." Hyunjin scolded Jisung and scooped up Rin wanting to bring her inside the house.

"Thanks Jinnie-ah." Changbin remarked.

Hyunjin locked eyes with Changbin again and his face heated up. He was standing next to Changbin with Rin in his arms but he was more focused on the little girl's oppa. He could see how red Changbin's lips were probably from him biting it while working. It was a habit of the shorter male.

Hyunjin was snapped out of his staring by Rin. Hyunjin turned even red realizing he had been staring at Changbin's lips the whole time but Rin did not understand and was more frustrated she could not open her present. Hyunjin averted his gaze from Changbin and saw Jisung fake gagging in front of them.

"You are both disgusting let's just get inside. " Jisung acted sick as he walked back in the house.

Hyunjin awkwardly followed after Jisung leaving behind a red and confused Changbin.

...

Hellurrrrr loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

It's finally the term break but we only have like 1 week .☠️

And I have like five projects to do.🙂

Pray for me. That reminds me is anyone here religious?

Anyhoe loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Till next update 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Word count 722 <3