Chapter 5: Annabeth POV

His sea green eyes. Beautiful. Like an ocean. Sometimes calm, sometimes stormy, like a tsunami. A tsunami. Suddenly I'm in California and crazy winds and waves are all around. I see Festus flying in the air with two people on him. I try to look closer and I think I hear something like, "I'm back guys! Leo is back!" I focus on the water. So much like Percy's eyes. So beautiful. Then I wake up. I sit up too fast, and bang my head. "Owwww." I say, rubbing my head. No one else is awake yet. I check my clock and it says 4:57. Gods why am I up so early. I decide I might as well get up, because the shower is empty. I take a change of clothes, and I hop in the shower.

I'm dressed and now it's 5:13. I pull my wet hair back in a ponytail, not even bothering to dry it. I don't know what to do, so I just walk outside. I start walking around, thinking about my dream. It must mean something. I wake up from my daydream to notice I was about to fall in the lake. Of course this is where I end up. I sit down, and put my feet in the water. Percy. Gods I miss him, but I broke up with him for a reason. He must love Nico a little bit. When Nico finally come out and told Percy he was gay and sort of liked Percy, Percy's immediate response was "So I'm not your type?" Percy must like him. I can't be in love with someone who loves someone else. I hear footsteps approaching and I turn around. Speak of the devil.
"Oh. Hi Annabeth." He says awkwardly.
"What are you doing up so early?" I ask, knowing he loves his beauty sleep.
"I... Umm... Couldn't sleep. And I... Umm.. Wanted to come to the water." He says, playing with his hands. He sure is a Seaweed Brain. "What are you doing?" He asks.
"I woke up. Nightmare." I say, playing with a piece of hair.
"I miss you." Percy says really quietly.
I just stand up and walk away. Before he can see me cry. But Percy grabs my arm. "Why." He says quietly.
"Because I don't think you are in love with me anymore!" I screech.
"Why the h*ll would I be talking to you if I didn't love you anymore!" He says. I turn around and see tears falling down his face. His beautiful face.
I run into him and hug him, burying my face into his chest. "I missed you too." I say crying. He grabs on to me and holds me tight.
"I am in love with you, Annabeth Chase, and nothing is going to change that." He says. He then cups his hands around my face, leans in and kisses me.
"I love you too."
~Annabeth
So new story! I will be doing lots of new stories guys, because I love writing this. If you guys like this, please recommend it to someone! Thanks!
Love 💕💖💕
anecklaceofhope