Chapter 17 - Childe

*I love the image above*

Liyue Harbor

Lumine POV

I look at the sky, seeing Bella fly away.

Lumine: .....

Paimon: What just happen????

Lumine: Y/N ......

Next to Morax "Corpse", was Ninguang, Keqing and Ganyu, they were discussing what they were going to do about it.

Ninguang: I want all the people who were gathering next to that man here. - She said to the guards.

The guards surrounded everyone and start to interrogate people.

Paimon: I cant believe this.

Lumine: Y/N was very injured, we need to get out of here and find him. We leave this thing for later.

Paimon: I cant believe the Geo God is dead, and who was that girl Y/N fought?

Lumine: I dont know, but we can ask Y/N later, now we need to go.

We try to escape silently, but infortunatelly, one of the guards saw us, called the other and in a few seconds we were surrounded.

I decide to fight my way out, getting my sword ready to slash threw some guards.

????: Hey girlie - Hold still.

Arrows of Hydro were fired in direction of the guards, this knocked some out and a guy jumped in front of me and using water daggers knocked out the rest of the guards.

More guards were appearing, so this guy told me to follow him if i want to get out of here.

Me and Paimon follow him until we are next to a strange building.

Paimon: *Panting* Phew.... Paimon's exhausted....

Lumine: Im even more beat.

Paimon then asks who is the guy who saved them.

The guy introduces himself.

????: Call me Childe.

Paimon: Childe? What, so we're supposed to dote on you?

Childe: No, no at all. Its an alias of sorts. - He laughs - As for who am I, in Mondstadt, i dont suppose you came across a "Signora" by any chance? 

I remember the Harbinger that kicked Venti and stole his gnosis, and get on a battle stance.

Paimon: Signora.... Childe... - She seems to finally remember who Signora is - You're Fatui! One of the Harbingers!

Childe: Oh, no. Dont worry. Im not looking for a fight. I guess Signora gave you quite the bad impression. Tsk, that woman... Cant say im a fan either.
But lets forget about her. Im here to help you.