PROLOGUE

Once upon a time, a long, long ago, well more like 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast untied all of the kingdoms and got himself elected the King of the Untied States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought.

Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened."

The son of Belle and Beast, Prince Ben was being fitted for a suit. As he was being fitted, his twin sister Princess Paisley, was sitting by the window reading her book. Or she was attempting too. Both siblings were staring out at the Isle of the Lost, when Belle and Beast entered the room.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned King and Royal Advisor next month? You're just babies!" Beast said.

"They're turning 16, dear." Belle reminds him.

"Hey pops." "Hey daddy." The twins greet their father.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned King and Royal Advisor. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Beast said.

Belle scoffs, "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." She nudges her husband.

"Ah, it was either you or the tea pot." Beast jokes, winking at his twins, causing Ben to smile and Paisley to giggle, seeing his wife's glare he adds, "Kidding."

"Mom, dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation, and Lee helped and agrees with me." Ben said.

"I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben tells his parents.

Paisley walked over, and looped her arm with her brothers, "Every time we look out to the island, we feel like they've been abandoned." Paisley finishes for her twin.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asked.

"Lee's idea was we  start with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. We've already chosen them." Ben answered.

"Have you?" Beast asked his twins.

Belle gently grabs her husband's arm, "I gave you a second chance." She then looks at her twins, "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil."

"Jafar."

"Evil Queen."

The twins looked at each other and took a deep breath,"And Maleficent."

"Ah!" Belle cries out softly, dropping what was in her hands due to shock.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast exclaimed.

"Dad, just hear us out here." Ben pleads.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." Beast explained.

"Daddy, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Paisley asked with puppy dog eyes, "Dad?"Ben pleaded once more, causing Belle to give her husband a look.

Beast sighed, "I suppose their children are innocent."

"Well. Well done my darlings." Belle tells them as she fixes their outfits a little, and turns to her husband, "Shall we?" They then leave the room, as Paisley and Ben fist bump and look back out at the Isle of the Lost.