Quackity

Bottom:Quackity
Top: karls and Sapnap
For some days quackity has being having bad stomach ache...

He woke up in the middle of the night feeling really bad his stomach cramping badly. 
Quackity Pov
My stomach hurts really bad, I got up the bed not disturbing my two sweet husbands  Karls and Sapnap and walk to the bathroom and stand infront of the bathroom, my one hand on my stomach.  Oh god it hurts really bad.  I closed the bathroom door and walked to the toilet pulled down my pants signing heavily.  I am a bit constipated and have not pooped since 4days and honestly its being really bad.  It hurts so much. 

  I tried to push and relief myself but god nothing came out.  I was trying to go when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
Sapnap-Baby,  Quackity love you in there?
Quackity-Um yeah,
Sapnap-Are you ok love... You have been in there for a while.
Quackity-y-yeah m-me fine.
Sapnap-I am coming in ok, I dont think you are fine baby.  You dont sound like you are. 
Quackity-No don-
(Before quackity could finish the bathroom door opened and Sapnap came inside.)

Sapnap Pov
I came in the bathroom and saw my baby sitting on the toilet sweating badly. 
Love what's wrong I asked him,  he looked a bit embarresed but spoke up,   "I cannot poop daddy". This broke my heart as he only calls me and karl daddy and Pappy if he really feels sick or there is something wrong.  Oh baby whats hurting I asked.  He looked up at me with teary eyes and spoke up My stomach hurts badly daddy.  i am cobstipating since 4days. Baby I am really sorry, did you able to do anything I asked bending down to his height, and patting his thighs, he moved his legs and I pecked in side his lega and saw he had only peed a bit but nothing else I sighned.

To be continued....