PREVIOUSLY HAPPENED...

So Idk but maybe some of you guys read my book long back ago and now forgot the story so I will just quickly remind to y'all what happened. You may skip this part tho , if you already remember the story.......
YN was a transfer student from Australia who got bullied but when she transferred to Korea , she found everything for herself simple. (Her mother died and her father is a crazy alcoholic person)
She dreamed of having a job and felt even happy when there was no one to bully her in Korea .... One day she just bumped in a guy named Hyunjin who looked pissed off but turned out a good guy. He introduced her to all the other members of Stray Kids and they started to hang out together. Stray Kids were good friends with TXT so YN started to hang out with them aswell.
One day , a fire breaks out in the school and Hyunjin traps YN by biting her on the neck. YN loses her conscious self and then wakes up in a luxurious room. She figures out that whole Stray Kids are vampires. She finds out that Stray Kids are in good terms with TXT but in bad terms with ENHYPEN (WEREVOLVES) and ATEEZ.
YN was also prevented from going to school and she got upset from these sudden changes and locked herself in a room separating herself from the vampires..... On a party organised especially for her , she got drunk and confessed her feelings(that she dearly loved them both) to Bangchan and Hyunjin.( The two vampires who lived with her) Their relationship got stronger but then YN again got separated from them due to some misunderstanding between Bangchan,Hyunjin AND YN.
These three got together again and finally encountered ENHYPEN for a war in which Stray Kids won.
Now Bangchan , Hyunjin and YN were spending every single moment with love and sweetness and they thought their struggles ended.
But TXT was the last obstacle........

This is a very very cramped version of my story ... But I would recommend for the new readers to read my previous book as there are many things I didn't include in  here .......
Let's start!!!!!