Chapter 9-Long Time

2 Weeks Later

Picture of everyone at the top

Kennedy

(7:30 A.M)

Ring Ring Ring........ Ring Ring Ring...Ring

"Hello?"

"Hoe where the fuck you at?"

"Stacey why the hell are you so loud?!" I groaned.

"DID YOU FORGET WHAT TODAY IS!?!?"

"Stacey!!" I whispered yelled. "And no I do not know what today is, what is it?"

"Just think about it..... don't worry I'll wait!"

"Stacey come on wha-...SHIT!!"

"YES!! Now get yo ass down here!!" He said.

"Im on my way! Close the store and set everything up before they get there!" I hung up before hearing his response.

I forgot today was the Tony Awards and I had alot of Celebrities coming in to be styled by me. I jumped out of bed and took out my dress for today. Along with my jewelry and shoes. I laid it out on the chesser table at the foot of the bed.

I'm really going to need some help today so I jogged to the girls rooms to ask them. I went to diamonds room first. I shook her hard.

"Diamond? Diamond wake up!"

"Mmmm. " She said.

"Diamond get your big booty ass up!"

"What ken?!"

"I need your help at the boutique today."

"What! Ken nooo."

"Come on dee pleeaasee. It's the Tony Awards and im styling alot of celebrities."

"Who?" She said. That seemed to have gotten her attention.

"Bitch damn near every fucking body."

"Ok I will."

"Ok get up now we leaving at 8:30."

"Damn Ken! Get cho' big headed ass out! To early in the morning for allat! " Jason said.

"Shut up! Thanks dee." I kissed her on the cheek and power walked to Bria's room. I saw Marcus sitting on the side of the bed on the phone.

"Bria! Bria Get up!!"

"Yea?"

"I need you to help me style some celebrities today!" She sat up and rubbed her face.

"Who are they?"

"It's alot Bey, Keyshia cole, B smyth, alot! "

"Alright."

"Ok get in the shower. We leaving at 8:30."

I rushed back into the room and went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Elijah spoke but I was goggling mouth wash.

"Where you rushing off to?" He said with sleep in his voice. I help up my finger for him to wait until I was done.

"I'm styling celebrities for the Tony Awards today."

"Oh. Forgot about that." He said.

"Yea me to. Thats why I'm rushing."

"You gone have food there?"

"I'll have a caterer there. It won't really be food it's just like appetizers."