24

Victoria's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ;which was the voice my beloved 7 normal boys from Korea. I struggled to grab my phone which was on the bedside next to Onome who was still sleeping. I finally managed to turn it off before getting up to go to the restroom. I brushed my teeth, had a quick shower before changing to my swimsuit then i headed to the pool. Yemisi was sitting by the pool, staring at the water, completely unaware of her surroundings. I decided not to talk to her and just entered the pool.

Yemisi's p.o.v

Victoria walked towards the pool and just dove in without much of a hello. She was probably disgusted in me also. I'm a fucking mess. She swam around before sitting next to me.

"Are you disappointed or not suprised?" I moved my feet lightly.

"Not suprised as in i expected it or i already knew?" She said. I turned to look at her but her gaze was focused on the water.

"I don't understand"

"Remember when i asked you if you ever felt like a liar?" She asked. I nodded remembering the conversation. I was in one of the empty classes and she came to sit with me and had asked if i ever felt like a liar, putting up a front to hide the real me from everyone even people i loved and i responded saying no. She scoffed and told me that if i thought I was fooling anyone, I wasn't fooling her.

"Did you know then?" I turned towards her crossing my legs.

"I mean anyone who could not see the tension between you and Nosa needs to check their eyes. You guys weren't exactly subtle. " she smiled slightly.

"Since i had no way of proving it and you guys weren't saying anything to the group, i just decided not to talk then i got confused when i saw senior Bassey talking to you and you were smiling in a... i don't know how to describe how it was but it was like there was something there and then this happened" she explained.

"I don't even understand how I got myself into this fucking mess" I covered my face in frustration. She patted my back.

"Why are you even with Senior Bassey of all people? I can see you like Nosa very much but why are you doing your" she paused not wanting to say it as it was.

"Having casual sex with him?" I raised my eyebrows

"Yes that. You have to explain to Nosa or you lose him. Nosa is sweet, handsome and boyfriend material bro. The guy be church boy but looks like a playboy. His dress sense is top notch and he's decent when it comes to academics and he spoils us, me especially. If i count how much money e don spend on top my ice cream, I fit build house" I laughed at her silliness.

"I'm serious o, you have to open your eyes and get him back bro, you wan leave my boy for low rent Naira Marley, come on now. You are better than that" At this, I had teared up from laughing so hard.

"Victoria you are not serious" she smiled at me while nudging me slightly.

"I know this thing is deeper than it is, and i won't force you to open up to me or shit but I need you to be honest with yourself if the reason is truly worth losing Nosa and losing yourself also" she said calmly. Her eyes told me she had an idea of what the reason was but she would not push me to confirm it. That's just who Victoria was, she knew and saw a lot of things but will never say a word.

"I appreciate the fact you are trying to look at it from my perspective but I know if I tell them, they won't understand" I sniffed.

That's because your reason is dumb and you know that but you are stubborn.