Chapter 1

Ariana

"Ariana what was that!"

My coach Amanda Shouts, "You and Josh need to be in tip-top shape for regionals next month!!" She has been extra critical with us for the past 2 weeks, as we have our first regional competition at the beginning of next month, but I just can't land the quad perfect yet. Josh, my skating partner has it down, and I am so proud of him, he has been working on landing it for a year and a half now. He has tried to help me but it always ends with him being frustrated with me, and then bringing Adam into this.

Adam is the basketball team's captain. We met at a college party 2 years ago when we were both freshmen. We went to PurpleHeart University, here in Canada. He is always trying to get me to eat more, but I have a specific diet and schedule that I have to follow so I don't hurt Josh. I need to keep my weight to where Josh can easily pick me up. Last year our coach told me to lose weight so Josh can pick me up and I'm not too heavy. Adam hates the way Josh bullies me in practice. He almost punched Josh one time because Josh had told me that the triple I performed was sloppy and that I needed to be less sloppy and clumsy. After that I trained everyday, even if we didn' have a scheduled practice I was either on the ice or in the training room

practicing so that maybe we could go to the Olympics this year.

Josh hates that me and Adam hook up every once and awhile, but it's not like me and Adam are serious. He has eyes for Rebecca Snow, and I on the other hand have a huge crush on a hockey player named Nathan Halloway, but I already know I don't stand a chance. Why would he like a girl like me? I'm just a figure skater. Why would a hockey player like that?

Anyway, back to the topic right now all of the athletes of PurpleHeart University are walking towards the training building, which we hardly use as most of us are on the ice or on a court/field. We are all confused on what is going on, but as I'm standing in line Adam runs up and hugs me from behind.

"Hello beautiful! Do you know why we are all being summoned here?" he asks me, but I just shake my head "no." Adam then pulls me to sit with his teammates on the basketball team. We all sit down and wait for everyone to show up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading lovelies how do you like it so far? 

is it good?

Comment or message me! let me know please!