Prologue

Princess Estelle was perfect in every way; Elegant, devoted, loyal and kind to her future subjects, a promissing future Empress to the Great Empire of Ahkaltar, or as mainly known, the Empire of the Sun, for his cherishing culture and joy at every single sun glance in the sky. Even after every effort for the Empire, Estelle thought that it was not enough, and more, she didn't feel like she belonged there. The people of the Empire were known for being happy every day and every time, but Estelle otherwise, was almost every day with a cold glance in her face, making people grow far from her, afraid that she despised them, yet that was not the case, she just didn't know how to express her true feelings for someone. Estelle was afraid to do things on her own, after all, her reputation was the most important to ascend to the throne in the future, but still, most people loved her, to the point of calling her "The Sun of the Continent".
Recently, Estelle was going for more conferences because of the growing conflicts in the border with the Empire of Dukanahan, or known as the Great Empire of the Moon, for famous night markets and remarkable war skills. In the Empire of Dukanahan, the Crown Prince Jasper was a very serious and cold person, but he helped his country the most, especially in the war with a Country from another Continent in the west border, and following that, there was very little information about the other princesses in Dukanahan, one of the only information was that the First Princess was a special beauty, even if most people didn't know this beauty personally, as she was restricted from most formal parties and events.
These two empires were always in hatred with each other, having wars since the day the first flag was pinned on land, and after the last major war between those two, more than 200 years ago, they still could not take over the small piece of land between them. This place was called "Fyroland", and there was nothing but a wall-closed garden, a beautiful one at that, and it was popular for secret meetings and romantic couples.
Now, Estelle had to deal with Dukanahan, and also encountering interesting people in her way, one in special that she had met in Fyroland, but how would this turn out?