Chapter 3

As the morning came, Estelle had to leave the Royal Palace, so she quickly said goodbye to the Royal Family of Dukanahan and departed to Ahkaltar, to attend such important meeting her father had said.
After some stops, Estelle was informed that they would take the same path as before, so she would pass in Fyroland once again. Such insignificant information brought joy to Estelle's heart and mind, as she would meet Lavender again, she hoped at least.
At every night, she couldn't sleep well, such thoughts were going on her mind like wildfire, waiting for the day of her encounter with the one who had give her hope for a better future.
A week later, her carriage finally arrived at Fyroland, where she took the same two guards as before and entered the gigantic garden as soon as her carriage stopped.
Estelle rushed to the same place near the lake as before, and there she was, Lavender, sitting almost in the same pose as the previous weeks, then Estelle went to her and sat beside her, making Lavender look at her.
- Oh hi again! I thought you wouldn't come back. - Lavender exclaimed excitedly
- Hello, I had some business to take care of, so I didn't come sooner. How have you been?
- Oh just the classic, my mother is demanding I marry a influent man soon so the family legacy can go on. Classic aristocrat female world. Do your mother do that to you too?
- No, actually, my mother... she died a long time ago.
- Oh I'm so sorry for bringing it up, I'm sure she was a wonderful person. - Lavender professed
- It's fine, really, I was very young and my father was there for me back then. But it's best not to talk about the dead, so I never got to ask your family name.
- Oh, my family name? I'm from House Yun...jin, House Yunjin!
- House Yunjin? I never heard of that one, is it from the very countryside?
- Yes yes! It is, it's just a small house, that's why we normally don't attend a lot of events. - Lavender nervously declared
- Okay then. But I'm sure you and your family are attending the Crown Prince's Jasper birthday?
- Probably... And what about you? How have you been doing?
- I have been doing normal, nothing special, but I do have an important meeting coming up, my father is the one arraging it so it's clearly important.
- I hope it goes well! But normal is boring, do you have any hobbies you like to practice? - Lavender asked
- I do actually, I enjoy writing, especially in Aziulistic Alphabet.
- The one from Poroshya? I didn't know you could write it! I find it really interesting, I just don't have the patience to learn a new alphabet.
- It's very easy actually, it just play tricks on you and it's hard to draw the symbols. I could teach you if you want, when I come here again. - Estelle offered
- You would do that for me? That's so nice of you, thank you!
Lavender hugged Estelle, which got very surprised and flushed.
- It's nothing really, it will be a pleasure to teach you. I'm afraid it's getting way too late, as much as I love this purple night sky with your company, I must go, I bid you a good night and wait for my return, Lavender. - Estelle exclaimed, as she got up and left with her guards.
Lavender stood sat, as she watched Estelle going away with her guards to the Ahkaltar entrance, and when she saw Estelle crossing the gates, she stood up.
- I guess it's time for me to go back home now...
Lavender walked, all alone, to the Dukanahan entrance, where she left, and after 3 hours of walking, she got at home, where she entered the household, and her mom was at the Main Hall, waiting for her.
- Lavender. - Lavender's mom, Clarissa, said, in a intimidating tone
- Yes, mother.
- Why are you back so late?
- I ran into a friend, so we talked for a bit and then they left, that's the reason for my delay, mother.
- A... friend you say? Have you finally decided to socialize with the aristocrat ladys?
- Well, I'm not sure if she is a noblewoman.
- Right, it's you we are talking about, you don't care about the status or reputation of someone. Lavender, you know I love that about you, but you need to learn how to survive in the aristocrat world, so you don't suffer with the bullying of the nobles.
- I know and understand, mother.
- I would love to meet your friend, bring her here someday to present her to me.
- I'll try. Good night mother.
- Sleep well.
Some time later, Estelle finally arrived back at the Royal Palace of Ahkaltar, where her father, the Emperor, was waiting for her.
- Welcome back, my daughter, I find you had a safe journey? - The Emperor, Ottavius, asked
- Yes, Your Majesty, the journey was delightful, and my visit at the palace went well.
- That's wonderful to hear, now, let's go have lunch, we have guests waiting for you. - The Emperor said, as he walked inside the palace and Estelle followed him
Passing in the gold halls, Estelle could see a lot of maids gossiping, probably talking about the guests, when she finally could hear two of them talking:
- I heard that they are here for a marriage arrangement, I pity her Royal Highness, the Prince is known for having a bad temper with women.
- Really? I thought that they were here to set trades because their kingdom is losing a lot of farms because of the volcanos.
- I don't know, and it's not really our problem.
- True.
Estelle was surely curious about the guests, but no matter who they were, she wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that it was probably a engagement proposal.
After some walking, they finally arrived at the dining table, where the Royal Family of Rushwata* was waiting for them.

(*Rushwata = Allied country of Ahkaltar in the south east of Ahkaltar)

- I welcome Your Majesties and Prince Henry to the Great Empire of Ahkaltar.
- Greetings, Your Royal Highness. - The three stood up and bowed
- Let's take a seat and eat. - The Emperor Ottavius proclaimed and they all sat
After eating lunch, they kept silent for a while until Emperor Ottavius decided to break the silence.
- Estelle, it's time you marry an outsider from an allied kingdom so we can keep ties with them for a long time, which is the reason Their Majesties from Rushwata are here, to present to you their second son, Prince Henry.
- You want me to marry Prince Henry?
- Precisely. We'll leave you two alone, so get to know each other, goodbye. - Ottavius demanded, as he walked away with the King and the Queen
Estelle and Henry sat in silence for about 15 minutes, until Prince Henry finally said something.
- Your Royal Highness, I know you are not interested in marrying me, and I'm not either, but this will be good for both of our kingdoms, and after we marry, you can have as many consorts as you want, if it makes you happy.
- And what about your happiness? Do I get to have tons of lovers while you are stuck in my kingdom without anyone to make you happy? I don't agree.
Henry stayed silent for about 5 seconds.
- You don't belong to politics Your Highness, but in a good way. Who would care about the feelings of the Royal Consort? They would only care if he was infertile or had any problems of the sort. - Henry argued
- Well, in the moment you take my surname and marry into my country, you are one of my people.
- That's so kind of you. Well, now I think we have to get a way to not marry then, I want you and me to work together on this plan. In the other hand first, Your Royal Highness, may I call you by your name? You can call me Henry too if you'd like, let's be friends.
- You may call me Estelle, Henry.
- Delightful.
- Do you know? Of all the rumors about you that I had heard, none of them is certainly true.
- I normally don't have a good temper with women in general, but that's because almost every single lady that comes at me is because of "love at first sight" or crazy fans, and I lose my temper with people like that.
- Oh, that's... interesting. It was a pleasure meeting you Henry, just don't call by my first name when others are around and I'll do the same, understood?
- Yes, Your Highness. Equal pleasure with your company, I shall take my leave now.
Henry left the room, while Estelle stared at the window and began to think about how she could break off this marriage. She then thought of something.