The Meeting ✨️

It was a hot summer day in L.A - Lana Del Rey had been out for a walk when she noticed a moving truck parked outside the house next to hers. Curiosity getting the better of her, Lana decided to go check it out. As she walked towards the house, she saw a girl coming out of the door, carrying a box. Lana noticed her immediately. The girl had piercing blue eyes and long, curly hair that flowed down her back...

"Hi there," Lana said with a smile. "I'm Lana Del Rey. I live next door."

The girl smiled back and introduced herself as Christina. Lana could tell that she was new to the neighborhood and offered to help her with anything she needed.

As they talked, Lana couldn't help but notice how strange Christina was acting. She seemed distant, as if her mind was somewhere else. Lana brushed it off, thinking that the girl might just be shy or nervous.

but when she asked her about where she came from, Christona's expression changed. Her eyes filled with Tears but she couldn't tell Lana anything About her life. That made Lana feel confused.

They exchanged numbers, and Lana told Christina to call her if she ever needed anything. As she walked back to her house, Lana couldn't get the image of Christina out of her mind!

Christina's past:

Christina had lost her family a year ago in a series of devastating earthquakes. She had been in the city when it happened, and her family was in a rural area of Turkey. They were reported missing, and despite Christina's desperate efforts, she still didn't know whether they were alive or dead.

Few days later as Christina was sitting in the garden of her house, Lana decides to come over and hang up with her a bit:

Lana: "Hey Chris!" she said with a Beautiful smile "how are you doing?"

Christina smiled and answered "Oh, hi Lana! I'm good, thank you for asking. How are you?"

after having a Long conversation together, Lana loved the way Christina thinks and the way she talks. She was staring at her all the time but couldn't notice that.

Christina decided to tell Lana about her whole life and what happened to her family, because she Trusts her a lot and she is actually one of her favorite singers. Lana listened tearfully, trying to understand what this Young girl was going through. She couldn't even imagine the pain of losing her family.

As she went back to her own house, Lana couldn't stop thinking about Christina and the pain she must be going through. She knew she wanted to help her in any way she could.

Over the next few days, Lana spent more time with Christina and tried to be a good friend. She talked to her about music, movies, and life in Los Angeles. Lana was amazed by how resilient this girl was, despite everything she had been through. Slowly but surely, they developed a good rapport with each other.

One day, Lana found out that she was going to perform at the Hollywood Bowl, and she got excited at the thought of bringing Chris' along. She decided to extend the invitation to her new friend.

When Lana brought Christina to the Hollywood Bowl, she saw just how much the concert meant to her. She had never seen someone so excited to watch her perform (singing Cherry, Chrisrina's favorite song). Lana felt happy that she was able to bring some happiness to her life.

As they spent more time together, Lana started to feel connected to Chris. She knew that she could be her rock through anything. However, something started to seem off in the way Chris was acting around her lately. Her aloofness had returned. Lana couldn't put her finger on it, but she knew that something wasn't quite right

Lana Del Rey felt incredibly comfortable around Chris, and she found that they had a lot in common. She opened up to her about some of the struggles she had been going through, and Chris listened intently.

As they said their goodbyes that night, Lana hugged her tight and whispered in her ear, "I'm so glad I met you."

Chris wrapped her arms around Lana too and said "me too, Lana. Thank you so much for your support, you made me feel happy like nobody could before"

Her words made Lana hug her tighter. She needed to hear that from Chris...

As the days went by, Lana found herself wanting to spend more and more time with Chris! She started calling her every day, asking if she wanted to come over and hang out. At first, Chris was thrilled. She couldn't believe that her favorite singer wanted to spend time with her!

**That's the first chapter guyss!!! Are you exciting for the next chapters? Tell me your opinions :)