4

Omniscient
July 30th

Omniscient July 30th

3:45 pm

"So the results came back," Yana said on the phone with Von "aight' and what" he asked "And nothing you gone see when I see you," Yana said n Von sucked his teeth, he hated when she talked to him like this "Where you goin" Von asked Yana "To get me my girl something to eat, you want something?" Yana said driving to get some Chick-fil-A, She had just left the doctor from getting her results to see if she was pregnant and if Dayvon was the father. Honestly, She had a whole breakdown about the whole situation but von comforted her through it all she hasn't told anyone at all she low-key wanted to keep it to herself for a whilenjjst because she was ashamed and she knew herfamily would respect it.

"where you goin' Von" Yana asked him "To my
Momma shit" he told her "oh okay" she said pulling in Chickfila "I'm finna send you the address I want you to come over here" he said and her heart dropped right to her ass "Just come to my house or meet me at India house" I said "If I don't see you here in the next 20 minutes, know sum" he threatened "You threatening a pregnant lady" i joked "Nah i'm promising a pregnant lady" He said as Yana ordered her food.

———

"stop tryna feed me more food I'm already eating something," Von told Yana with his mouth full pushing her hand away, they were sitting in his car at his mom's house waiting til someone got home he left his key at his house and he lived too damn far to be going and coming back, he hated long drives. "Why you ain't ask me to get you food if you ain't eat all day"Yana asked Von he shrugged and wiped his mouth touching his dreads All she did was touch, she loved physical touch.

"did you open the envelope" she asked von "Yeah but I ain't look" he said "why? Open it" Yana said Dayvon was lowkey scared they had been joking and stuff about a baby but the both of them wasn't really thinking about a baby at the moment. They was ready to be parents but just not so soon. Dayvon opened the envelope took out both papers and read over the first one seeing that the pregnancy test she took was definitely positive, on the next paper he read that he was the father and at that moment he was shocked but he had already figured.. "I'm pregnant? You the baby daddy?" Yana asked looking at von Definitely already knowing what was up "Yeah man" he said He wasn't mad or anything he just didn't know how to feel "you mad or you sad or happy like how you feel, I can still get a abor- Yana don't fucking play with me" she got cut off by Von. Even if he didn't want a baby he wasn't going to make her get an abortion he was just gone be there for

"We ain't got no connection fr," Von said "That's why we gone get to know each other more," Yana said "I would take you out to eat but you just ate," Von said "I can eat again, yo daughter gone be hungry in about 3 minutes," Yana said "The way I gotta feed you to feed my kid is crazy," Von said rolling his eyes "your sassy ass bye," Yana said laughing hard as hell and von pushed her head. sassy niggas were the funniest thing to her but Von wasn't sassy he just....... 😀 yeah. They watched Von's mom and sister walk into her house (NOT KAYLA but she is in here too but we also want a nicer sister)