Bio/Parent/Harem

Name: Paul/YN Sosuke/Voldigoad
Nickname: Demon King of Tyranny, Anos Voldigoad
Age: ??? Looks 15-18
Sword:

Name: Paul/YN Sosuke/Voldigoad Nickname: Demon King of Tyranny, Anos Voldigoad Age: ??? Looks 15-18Sword:

Venuzdonoa: Absolute Destruction: No matter how tough, eternal, or infinite something is, Venuzdonoa can destroy it. Venuzdonoa can destroy all matter, nullify magic spells, and erase people's sources. It can negate the immortality of gods and prevent any regeneration. Venuzdonoa is capable of doing illogical feats by temporarily destroying the laws and principles which make up the world. Venuzdonoa destroyed the reason that... rewinding time before an attack would revert your body to an unharmed state, therefore allowing Anos to stop Ivis Necron from "regenerating". Dodging an attack meant you avoided the attack, therefore allowing Anos to hit Melheis despite Melheis dodging Anos' attack. Not cutting things meant they would not be cut, therefore allowing Anos to cut all of Melheis' thousands of decoy magic gates all at once without cutting them. A person's attacks would hit the intended target, therefore making Jerga's own attacks hit himself instead. Evansmana could not harm things which are holy,by turning Jerga into a non-holy entity therefore allowing Lay to harm Jerga's magical body with Evansmana.
Diamond Iron Sword: A handcrafted sword forged and gifted to Anos by his father, Gusta. Anos used it throughout the Magic Sword Tournament. While the sword does not compare to the magical power of many of his other personal items, Anos treasures it the most, as it was suffused with his father's love.
Reason Destroying Sword: -Absolute Destruction: No matter how tough, eternal, or infinite something is, Venuzdonoa can destroy it. Venuzdonoa can destroy all matter, nullify magic spells, and erase people's sources. It can negate the immortality of gods and prevent any regeneration. The sword utilizes the Order of Destruction to reduce things to nothing.
Logic Manipulation: Venuzdonoa is capable of doing illogical feats by destroying all reason. The sword can cause contradictory events to happen and make actions cause unintended results. It can destroy the orders and concepts which make up the world. Venuzdonoa destroyed the reason that... Rewinding time before an attack would revert your body to an unharmed state, therefore allowing Anos to stop Ivis Necron from "regenerating". Dodging an attack meant you avoided the attack, therefore allowing Anos to hit Melheis despite Melheis dodging Anos' attack. Not cutting things meant they would not be cut, therefore allowing Anos to cut all of Melheis' thousands of decoy magic gates all at once without cutting them. A person's attacks would hit the intended target, therefore making Jerga's own attacks hit himself instead. Evansmana could not harm things that are holy, therefore allowing Lay to harm Jerga's magical body with Evansmana.

Banki/Power/Magic:

Magic Eyes of Destruction: These magic eyes are capable of "destroying" (disintegrating) everything in the user's sight, including a person's mind and magic itself. Additionally, these magic eyes can put people to sleep for at least a day. These magic eyes can seemingly act automatically to "destroy" powers that attempt to affect the user, making it the ultimate anti-magic.
Magic Eyes of Creation: These magic eyes are capable of "creating" what the user is thinking of, as it is easy for them to reproduce something as long as they has a good mental image of it.
Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction: The power of these magic eyes is capable of destroying gods and their order, as well as weaken and destroy the power of any divine weapons created by the gods.
Thunder Eyes of Purple Destruction: The power of these magic eyes is capable of destroying gods and their order, as well as being imbued with the power to project thunder that can incinerate enemies. They are similar in power to the Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction.
Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction: The essence of this magic eye is destruction, but in chaotic form. It has the power to destroy even the indestructible. With merely the opening of this magic eye the world begins to collapse and become chaotic. This magic eye is capable of destroying order and reason. If there's a contradiction between this magic eye and the reason that must be destroyed, Anos will win unilaterally. Compared to the reason which makes a single event certainly happen, it's far more advantageous for this magic eye which makes this event never happen. Additionally, the contradiction turns into the power of this magic eye. This magic eye can make events that will certainly happen and/or already happened never happen, by destroying reason and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning. In other words, as one possible use of this magic eye, Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with. It was the original magic eyes of Anos before he suppressed its power to the utmost limit, obtaining the more reasonable Magic Eyes dyed in Destructive Purple that can destroy order, and later exchanged his right eye with the God of Destruction Abernyu's right Divine Eye of Apocalypse, obtaining the much weaker Magic Eyes of Destruction. Anos is still able to use the original power of the Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction even after "losing" his right eye.
Magic Eyes of Disobedience: The signature magic eyes of Genudunub, the Goddess of Disobedience. The power of these magic eyes destroys any magic and they are able to recreate everything that exists. It is said they also have the power to recreate the orders of other gods, which allows her to partially use their abilities.Flame: The lowest level of fire attribute magic.
High-temperature Flame: A low-level of fire attribute magic that ranks above <Grega>.
Demon Flame: A mid-level of fire attribute magic that ranks above <Gusgum>.
Black Burning Flame: The second strongest fire attribute magic ranking above <Gresde>.
Hell Flame Annihilation Mortar: Said to be the highest-ranking fire magic within the demons' magic system, a powerful miniature jet-black sun which can be fired off at the enemy. The projectile is fired using a Hellfire Mortar created by the combined magic of multiple users, with complete control given to one person. However, Anos can single-handedly cast the spell, even without the use of the mortar itself. The jet-black sun attacks your opponent like a comet. In the Mythical Age, one caster could use multiple <Jio Graze>, but in the Magical Age, 20 people could only reach a 20% success rate.
Supreme Flame Magic Heavy Cannon: Highly explosive flame magic that trails towards the enemy in the form of a blue star. As a deep magic, its power is far beyond <Jio Graze>, to the point that it's not even comparable.
Absolute Water Annihilation Mortar: A water version of <Jio Graze>.
Hell Water Destruction Waterfall: Like a fountain, <Rio Edram> spews out a dark-colored water that swallows its targets.
Demon Ice: Magic that creates ice.
Demon Shooting Star Rock Bullets: A spell that summons a meteor shower to rain down on any enemies.
Demon Quake: A spell that can be used to cause an earthquake, which can be used to make holes and undergroud tunnels.
Demon Thunder: Magic that shoots out lightning.
Sharp Dark Scorching Lightning: An attack magic that releases an aura of darkness and electric shocks. Combined with Emilia's high magical power, it's an immensely powerful spell, something that the most people can't even fend off.
Demon Scarlet Thunder Quake: Unknown
Quake Demon Scarlet Thunder Fang: Unknown 
Demon Black Thunder Fang: The upgrade of <Jirasd> using ancient magic characters. <Jirasd> is used to activate the technique of <Ji Noavs>, causing the black lightning to mercilessly cling and tear into the enemy's source until they are destroyed for good.
Purple Lightning: A spell which releases purple lightning.
Incinerating Purple Lightning Field: The signature attack magic of Celis Voldigoad with destructive power that far outstrips that of <Jirasd>. Ten magic circles release purple lightning which connect to form a larger magic circle. The interlocking magic circle then releases an immense amount of raging purple lightning which turns everything within its vicinity into ashes with a blindingly bright explosion and with a thunderous roar reminiscent of the end of the world.
Extinct Ten Purple Electric Lightning Sword: Thunder magic which rains down a huge amount purple lightning from the heavens. It is activated using Heavy Thunder Sword Gaudgemon and is used by Celis Voldigoad in combination with <Venejiara> to make 9 other possible magic circles along with 9 possible swords which adds even more firepower. 10 swords pierce 10 magic circles, and a huge amount of purple lightning fall onto them turning into a giant sword connecting the heavens and the earth. It is so powerful that it destroyed the barrier of Reno Loros, the God of Warding, which could withstand the end of the world and put Graham, protected by the guardian sword Rolostarma and Sanctuary <Asc>, in a dying state.
Palm Incinerating Purple Lightning Field: Deep thunder magic that is activated after amplifying <Ravia Gig Gaverizd> with <Rayon> and other various deep magic techniques.
none.
Palm Extinct Ten Purple Electric Lightning Sword: Deep thunder magic that is activated after amplifying <Ravia Neold Galverizen> with <Rayon> together with the Heavy Thunder Sword Gaudgemon. It was used by Anos to sever the red thread, strengthened by the power of the Lion of Destruction, that connected Parrington's body to his source, ultimately defeating him.
Wind Extermination: Creates a flurry of wind blades to attack the enemy.
Wind Wave: Creates a wave of air to blow away opponents of obstacle. It can be supressed to a light breeze.
True Darkness Cemetery: A magic spell that creates an area of darkness where no light can reach the surroundings, as all vision becomes ineffective in the area.
Reincarnation: The highest level of source magic. It allows the caster to be reborn and inherit all the abilities and memories of their previous life. However, if the caster is not skilled with source magic, their memories and abilities may not be fully intact. The time it takes to reincarnate depends on the caster's magic power and lifespan. Humans reincarnate relatively quickly due to their short lifespans, while demons can take several millenia.
Demon Training: Enhanced source magic that can instantly reincarnate a person in a totally different physical form. <Azheb> also allows the source to retain the person's previous incarnation's personality and memories.
Source Synchronization: A magic that was developed by Sasha Necron since her childhood that allows the caster to match their magic wavelength to someone else's down to the source level. Since <Dino Jixes> distinguishes Sasha from Misha by their magic wavelength, Sasha used <Zeksis> to match her magic wavelength with Misha's, making it impossible for <Dino Jixes> to tell who's the original.
Nominative Change: A spell intended to be used alongside <Zeksis> which would make Misha the real entity instead of Sasha. The only condition is that Misha must completely reject Sasha. But in truth, the spell doesn't need <Zeksis> or any conditions to work and the only reason Sasha needs it is because her low magical power and limited skills.
Source Conversion: Allow to join the source of two people and transfer some of one of their power to the other. This includes both magic power and spirit energy. Created by Anos during his visit to Sheila.
Source Separation: Anos used it to separate Gaios and Ydol's own sources from those of Avos' subordinates.
Equal Division Source Fusion: Equally divides or fuses the user's source.
Magic Black Thunder Emperor: Black lightning gathers on the user's hand, increasing in size and power until it becomes a destructive typhoon.
Time Manipulation: The time goes back locally from the object. If you try to tamper with the past itself, not locally, you will be attacked by "Eugo La Raviaz, the Guardian God of Time" who comes from the Heavenly Realm and keeps the order of time. One can also use <Rivide> to stop the time of a spell, effectively preventing it from activating.
Source Regeneration: Uses the enemy's attack as its origin to revive the source, so you have to know your enemy's attack beforehand, therefore it's only usable from the second attack onwards. Because magic cannot be cast without the source, <Agronemut> is sent to the future using <Rivide> so that it regenerates the source after destruction.
Hell Flame Binding Chains Magic Formation: Origin magic builds up a magical technique to attack the enemy while simultaneously restricting the movements and magic of the enemy.
Demon King Castle Summon: Great magic that summons the Demon King Castle Delsgade, a three-dimensional magic formation emitting enormous magic power. It was impossible to move Delsgade 2,000 years ago because it was originally a fixed magical tool. But with origin magic, in which power is borrowed from an older entity with greater magical power, it is possible to produce extraordinary results. If we borrowed power from Delsgade 2,000 years ago, it is not impossible to summon Delsgade of this era, which has a close relationship with it. Anos can only use Venuzdonoa within his Demon King's Castle, however, he can summon his castle anytime he wishes in exchange for using up a lot of his magic power.
Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Magic Mortar: Anos' first world-destroying magic. Origin magic that unleashes apocalyptic flames that burn, destroy and reduce everything to ashes. It borrows power from the past God of Creation and God of Destruction of the world, from the past user themselves, and also adds the power of the present user to it. It burns what should not be burned, destroys what should not be destroyed, and reduces the entire universe to ashes. The reason why this magic isn't positioned as the highest level of fire attribute magic is because it only has the form of a flame, but is actually a completely different thing, and is more properly positioned as a "destruction attribute magic".[2] If the apocalyptic flames are not controlled, it will destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.[3] Origin magic is difficult to control and because this spell uses two gods as part of its origin, it is even more difficult. Instead, Anos lets the magic of the God of Creation and God of Destruction run rampant without limit in order to stabilize the spell.
Kindled Blazing Incineration Flame: Originally developed by the Sorcerer King, Bomiras, after many reincarnations and thousands of years of research. It is flame magic that boasts even higher power than <Jio Graze> which was previously thought to be the highest-attribute flame magic. However, it requires turning the user's body into flames. Later, Anos improves the formula of <Aviastan Jiara> and removes its requirement of turning the user's body turning into flames. On the other hand, it became origin magic. Anos often uses <Aviastan Jiara> to clad his limbs in shining black flames and superimposes <Aviastan Jiara> on other spells like <Bebesd> and <Jirasd>.
Object Creation: <Iris> can be used to create various things; from large castles to jewelry and articles of clothing. Other than Anos, Misha is extremely skilled in the use of <Iris>.
Food Creation: <Los> can be used to create various kinds of food, such as meat, fish, vegetables and fruits, as well as even wine. The process of conversion of magic is inefficient and the magic formula is extremely complex. In the Magical Age, where food is abundant there is no point in trying to learn this spell. But during the Mythical Age, where it was sometimes possible to simply not be able to procure any food, this spell proved invaluable in order to avoid starvation.
Reason Creation Image: Creates a doppelgänger of a person based on their future self, as the doppelgänger is based of targets' illusionary ideal and part of their source, which is created via magic to recreate their potential. It embodies the ideal of power and skill, but it is not possible to reproduce thought. No matter how much magic you give, it doesn't make you smarter or accumulate knowledge. It's a bunch of pure combat techniques. As the target of <Ednica> fights their doppelgänger and they grow in power, their future ideal evolves with them. However, it is impossible to aim for an ideal the far surpasses the targets' capabilities. After fighting against against their doppelgänger finishes, the split source returns to the target, it will further increase their power. Healing: Heal wounds.
Anti-magic Healing: Heals wounds, but it's currently unknown what sets it apart from <Ent>.
All Magic Complete Healing: Effectively the greatest and most powerful version of the Healing <Ent> spell, it reverses and heals all damage done to the afflicted.
Separation and Fusion Reincarnation: Magic that was invented by Ivis in order to create a vessel for the Founder to reincarnate into. <Dino Jixes> splits one thing into two, but they will eventually reunite into one, and their magic power will be increased by tens if not hundreds of times. It was used to split Sasha's original being into both Misha and Sasha. For this reason, they can use it to combine into one, Aisha.
Mix and Assimilate: The magic power of different wavelengths is combined in order to increase the magic power by a factor of ten or more. <Je Gum> has a very short duration, but with the guidance of Anos, its duration was dramatically increased.
Magic Tool Fusion: Magic that fuses the caster with a weapon of their choice. It was used by Ivis Necron on the Time God's Scythe.
Magic Ice Magic Fire Rivalry Wave: Magic that fuses the golden fire of Magic Flame <Gresde> with the silvery-white ice of Magic Ice <Shade> into a glacial fire attack.
Anti-Magic Creative Architecture: Fuses an object created by Object Creation <Iris> with anti-magic.
Demon King Army: A magic with seven positions: King, Guardian, Mage, Healer, Summoner, Cavalier, and Shaman. The designated Demon King supplies magical power to the other positions, enhancing their overall power and abilities. In exchange, the power of the King is weakened while <Gyze> is in use.
Dark Area Demon King Army: A spell that collects the magic power absorbed by <Demera>, which is used to further empower the subordinates of the user by channeling the collected power into them. Causal Summon: Allows the user to summon various beings to assist them in battle through the use of Allied Beads.
Possession Summon: Allows the user to become possessed by a being they have a pact with in order to strengthen themselves and utilize the summoned beings abilities.
Divine Tool Summoning: Allows the user to call upon a god to possess their weapons and equipment in order to enhance them with divine power.
Selection God Summon: Allows the user to summon selected god for the god seat with the use of Selection Allied Beads.
Tainted Poison Curse: A poison that hides in magic power. It erodes the body and source of the person who takes it in, ravaging the magic organs in the body. If it spreads all over the body, that person will never be able to use magic again.
Demon Curse Necrosis Destruction: A curse resembling a black snake that appears on the body and causes the opponent's magical power to run amok, leading to their death.
Seal Curse Bind Restoration: The magic that breaks seals, curses, and bindings.
Underwater Activity: Allows breathing underwater.
Supreme Swimsuit: The magic that maximizes your ability to work underwater. The swimsuit is a magic circle, and it is constantly exercising magic. No matter how much water flow or how rough the water surface is, you can swim.
Blood Drizzle: Causes blood to drizzle.
Blood Sphere: Creates a collection of blood spheres which can be launched at the enemy. Source Kill: Magic that allows the caster to directly touch someone's source, allowing them to manipulate and injure it. Just a small scratch from <Bebesd> is extremely painful. A pain that surpasses all the pain in the world combined is felt when the source is hurt. The pain is akin to one's death, the death of their next life, and their next one, and so on for all eternity, all gathered in one single spot.
All Creation Hand: Magic that allows the user to ignore physical distances, allowing them to grasp and take hold of anything.
Grasping Magic Hand: A deep magic Anos acquires during the events of the "Silver Sea". Anos coats his hands in layers of special magic that can be used to "catch" magic directed towards him by an enemy, or magic he himself produces. He can then compound said magic multiple times back and forth between his hands to make it many times more powerful before shooting it back at an enemy.
Thought Communication: Enables long-distance communication and mind reading. If there is too much difference between the skills of the users, there is a possibility of being intercepted even if encrypted. If there is difficulty establishing a connection, one can also use Demon King Army <Gyze> to establish a line.
Thought Domain: Read the thoughts of those within a certain range. If there is no magic difference, it can be prevented by anti-magic.
Growth: The magic that allows one to age their own body. 2,000 years ago, <Kurst> was commonly used during reincarnation to quickly attain a useful body, but in the modern Magical Age, it is advanced magic.
Reverse Growth: Has the opposite effect of <Kurst>, and reverses a person's own physical age.
Demonization: The magic is mainly used to transform animals. It uses animal nature and demon nature that exist in animals' sources. <Nedra> enhances physical abilities depending on the animal it is applied to and the power of the caster. Sometimes the target intelligence decreases, other times it increases, and sometimes it increases enough that they become able to understand human language. Additionally, the animal that has <Nedra> cast on it changes its appearance into that of a demon. In the present Dilhade, unless certain conditions are met, <Nedra> is forbidden from being used. Humans that have sense are hard to demonize, but it is not impossible. Human demonization is different from other animals, probably due to their inherently high intelligence. The desire, malice, and hate of a demonized human will manifest in their outward appearance.
Contract: The magic used to keep the promise with the opponent. The price of a breach of contract is paid with one's life. If there is a sufficient gap in the magical power of the participants, <Zecht> may be unilaterally discarded with no consequence. If one makes a contract with themselves, it is possible to discard it unilaterally.
Contract Enforcement: Unlike the regular <Zecht>, <Loa Zecht> exerts a compusion effect on those who signed it and makes them perform the action that the contract stipulated.
Resurrection: Fully resurrects the target after offering a drop of blood. So long as it is used within three seconds of death, the target may be restored with essentially no drawbacks or degradation. This so-called "three-second rule" was Anos' iron plate gag 2,000 years ago. It became infinitely easier to cast after the Sun of Destruction was taken by Anos Voldigoad and turned into Delsgade, as it couldn't destroy things that were meant to be destroyed or killed anymore. Anos philosophically questions if <Ingal> resurrects someone as the same person as before, or if they are now someone in a new physical form, but with the same exact personality, memories and body, which would make the spell similar to the source magic, Demon Training <Azheb>.
Anti-Resurrection: Prevents resurrection after offering a drop of blood. As long as the effect works, even if there is a magical difference, Resurrection <Ingal> will not work.
Zombie: Revives the dead as zombies and gives them an enormous magic boost, but in exchange, they are burned by the hatred they had when they were killed and suffer from the pain of their wounds.
Ghoul Army: Improved magic from Zombie <Igram>. It turns people into ghouls, makes them stronger and loyal to the master. Thanks to that, the soldiers' sources will be rotten.
Dark Domain: A spell that envelops an area, in which the magic power of demons is boosted. It is similar to the spell of Sanctuary <Asc>. <Igleana> can be used to nullify the draining effects of <De Igelia>.
Absorptive Magic Dark Domain: Absorb the magic power of the enemies inside the dark area, as it can drain the strength from other spells in use and even magical tools such as holy swords.
Dark Area: A spell that was based on the previous version of <Asc>, the Demon Judgement <Jerga>, as it imposes the will of Avos Dilhevia onto those that believe in their existence, and empowers Avos Dilhevia and their followers by consuming the magic power of hybrid demons. In addition, it prevents the use of <Gatom> and other teleportation magic.
Flight: Magic that allows the user to fly. If the magic field is disturbed, <Fless> consumes a lot of magic power, becomes difficult to use, and sometimes it can not be used at all.
Teleportation: Magic that teleports the user to a location they have been before. It was developed by Anos 2,000 years ago, though not many people could use it even back then. This was because while it doesn't require much magical power, it is difficult to construct the magic formation. This is simply because the technique must be changed depending on the magical environment that connects the spaces. Therefore, there is no fixed form other than the core in the technique of <Gatom>, which is the reason why this magic has been lost.[6] Activating a magic formula is surprisingly easy, but it is difficult to incorporate the current location and destination into the magic formula. If the magic field is disturbed, it takes more time to incorporate it and it will become unusable unless it takes time.
Recollection: Allows the recollection of distant memories from the past. If a memory is not able to be recalled, then it's actually gone forever.
Forgetfulness: Erases memories.
Condition: Magic that sets conditions for activating spells. For example, "A" will activate when "B" occurs. Both healing and deadly spells can be used with Rent.
Object Manipulation: Magic that manipulates objects like living things. The larger the object, the more difficult it is to operate and the more magic power is required.
Lock Barrier: Magic that locks gates and doors, allowing only authorized people to enter. Since it isn't very strong, Anos just put magic on his words to open the gate through verbal command.
Unlock: Unlocking magic. To use <Di>, you must have complete knowledge and understanding of the magic structure and formula of the lock.
Magic Restriction Chain: Magic that binds the target with magical chains.
Shackle Collar Dream and Reality: Summons a collar around the neck of the target and puts them into a dream that they will never wake up from, unless they fulfil a certain condition or the caster chooses to release them.
Dimensional Prison: Magic that opens a gate to another dimension, and can also stop time from the outside. Only an extremely powerful magic user can force themselves in the Dimensional Prison.
Four Worlds Wall: The wall that separated the four races 2,000 years ago. It was made by combining the magic power of the God of Creation, the Great Spirit, the Hero, and the Demon King. It rejects everything and destroys them, including all magic cast at it. Melheis preserved it inside <Azeisis> before it disappeared 1,000 years ago. Anos can clad any part of his body on the same wall to act as a protective barrier or to strengthen his attacks. It is known as Four Holy Barriers <Al Yent> in the human realm, wherein their history, the walls were erected so that the demon race could not seek retaliation from the other races.
Protect: The magic that protects the target life. The technique itself judges situations autonomously and utilizes anti-magic, magic barriers, physical strengthening, and other techniques to defend. Highly convenient, but the magic formation is complicated. Also, since the magic power of the target person is used to maintain <Alto>, if a magical person tries to manipulate the magic power by themselves, the technique will be destroyed and the effect will be lost. Despite the weaknesses in the Mythical Era, there were few who could not control their magic powers. This is the magic that Anos developed for his mother Izabella, after she was attacked by Emilia.
Magic Clock: A super high-performance clock. If time is stopped, <Tell> stops accordingly.
Past Modification: Solidifies changes to the past made by Time Manipulation <Rivide>.
none
Time Travel: The enhanced version of Time Manipulation <Rivide>. It circumvents the limitation of <Rivide> in travelling to the past. It enables the caster to interact with the past events and directly manipulate the past. The caster has to prevent any paradoxes to occur, otherwise any changes will be discarded and the magic will cancel. Anos used <Rivalo> with the help of Time God's Scythe to travel back 2,000 years.
Tracking: Magic that tracks the location of the person you attached <Enoy> to.
Traces: Magic that leaves traces of magic power on the enchanted object, allowing it to be tracked using Magic Eyes.
Arms Reinforcement: Magic that strengthens the user's weapon.
Magic Eye Enhancement: Magic that strengthens the Magic Eye.
Activity Amplification: Strengthens and amplifies the body's regenerative power. However, the excess regeneration turns into poison. The body of Nutella Do Hiana, the Guardian God of Regeneration, was eroded by <Gagalia> due to her extraordinary regenerative capabilities.
Illusion Mimicry: Show a vision of what's in front of you. For example, it is possible to prevent yourself from being recognized by using it alongside '''Hidden Magic <Najira>'''.
Concealed Magic Power: Hides all magic power.
Deep Mark: A spell with the same diving attribute as <Koko>. The formula views the depth of magic as an ocean and dives magic into it which allows shallow magic to be deepened. The degree of deepening varies greatly depending on the magic. It converts magical attributes and amplifies magic power, therefore increasing the power of the magic to unknown degrees. [7] Normally, inhabitants of other worlds utilize fire dew as a catalyst to use the <Drum> in worlds that lack the required limited order. However, inhabitants of an "imperfect world" can use an improved formula of <Drum> in worlds that lack the required limited order, without utilizing fire dew as a catalyst. However, immense amounts of magic power are required to substitute fire dew.
Deep Attack: A spell similar to diving magic, but instead of deepening magic, it causes strikes and sword attacks to reach deeper. It is similar to <Adesin> but consumes immense amounts of power. This can be remedied by only activating <Zels> at the moment of impact, when the blade touches its intended target. Shin is able to fight using <Zels> for ten times longer than Lay, despite having similar amounts of magic power, with this method.
Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest: Anos' second world-destroying magic. Deepening magic which releases the destructive power condensed at Anos' source with each step and raises the level of all power. If the seventh step is unleashed, the world will be destroyed a thousand times over, and there would still be power to spare.
Wavy Body Possibility Manifestation: Magic which turns possibilities into reality. With it, contradictory events and actions can exist simultaneously. For example, the user can stand still while a possible version of themselves, with the same amount of power, moves to a different location. Furthermore, the spell can be activated multiple times increasing the amount of alternative versions of oneself. With this spell, Anos was able to unsheath Livaingirma without destroying his source. He made the possibility of drawing the sword and not drawing the sword into reality at the same time.