You surprise her with a puppy ✅

You walk into the house quietly trying not make any noise but it's quite difficult with the small animal in the box you are carrying. You didn't close the box all of the way so the puppy can still breathe and lookout so see what's going on.

You put the box on the couch and you look around for Ariana but you don't see her anymore.

"Ariana! I'm home!" You shout

"Y/N? I'll be right down! I'm just finishing work." Ariana shouts from upstairs.

You get more excited to see Ariana's reaction to the box,

Ariana comes down and she is wearing one of her night shirts and black shorts. Her hair is down and is barefoot.

"Hi babe." You said.

"Hi hun. How was work?" Ariana asked

"It was good. I got stuck in traffic that's why I came home so late." You lied the real reason was hard to make sure the puppy was safe it's its crate on the ride back home.

"How was your day today?" You asked

"Oh it was good. We read our finale lines together before we start filming next month." Ariana said.

Ariana is so excited for Wicked and you are over the moon to see how happy she is working on it. Wicked is also one of your favorite plays.

"I have a surprise for you." You said.

Ariana gasped, "What is it?" She asks excitedly

"Close your eyes and I'll lead the way." You said and she did as she was told. You grab her hand and walk her into the living room by the couch with the present.

The puppy is starting to make more noise wanting to get out of the box.

"Is that an animal?" Ariana asks

"Open your eyes." You said.

Ariana looks down at the box and gives you a confused look, she opens the box and gasps,

"OH Y/N! You didn't!" She shout in surprise.

It's a chocolate Labrador with brown eyes,

"I did. I haven't named him yet. We can come up with the name together." You said.

"I love him. Oh my god he is so cute. Thank you." Ariana said.

"You're welcome." You said.

You and Ariana spend the rest of the day loving on the new member of your family.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Here is a new story of mine! I hope you all like it.

-Wunderstruck1313