three

Y/ns pov

I sat on a bench just outside of the JYP building, wiping the dried mascara off my cheeks as my lip wobbled and I tried not to cry all over again

I noticed someone sit beside me out of the corner of my eye but I couldn't even be bothered to look at them. I simply sighed and fanned my face as if that would stop more tears from falling

"U-uhm...h-hey...y/n, right?" Said the man sat beside me

"Yep...that's me" I looked to him "and you are?"

"I'm hyunjin.. one of minhos band mates" he said softly "before you get mad and start kicking me.....just...get to know me and minhos reasons first..."

"I....fine." i mumbled "what's...your deal then"

"Well, I'm a dancer in the group, Im 18, I love to paint and do photography and I have a dog. You?" He smiled softly

"Im training to be a dancer...we have that and our age in common, I do sculpting and on the odd occasions painting and I have a cat" I replied

"See! We have a lot in common" he patted my shoulder "my members are very kind people...even If jisung can prove a bit of a nuisance sometimes. We would never make minho leave you....and in such a heartbreaking way."

I nodded "can I...c-can I hug you?" I asked in a small voice, he smiles and opened his arms to me. I hugged him tight and broke into tiny sobs "I'm so sorry I blamed all of you...I...I don't know why he left me but...he said its because of his debut and...I just-"

"Stop apologising" he said softly "it's an understandable reaction to that dreadful break up..."

"Hyunjin....what....what did I do...to make minho not love me anymore...?" I mumbled

"You didn't do anything" Hyunjin replied "he might be my band mate and i love him to pieces, he's like my brother. But what he did to you? He's a fucking cunt for it. Sure, he left a note, but you deserved...so much more than just a note. You needed an explanation and you needed time to process it. He dealed with it in the shittiest way possible...and...he knows it and...he wants to make it up to you, if you're willing to...talk to him"

"I want to...I want to be around him more than anything but...at the same time, if I see him it'll remind me of how he used to hold me...and run his fingers through my hair while kissing my lips as delicately as he could as if I were the thinnest glass on earth...how he used to whisper how much he loved me as I fell asleep....I'll cry...I'll cry if I see him....I want him to...want me..." I teared up even thinking about it "he...he was perfect then...this whole company happened and...ruined us...broke me"

Hyunjins pov

I hugged him tighter, I know minho never wanted to hurt anyone but what he's done to y/n and his mental health is horrific. I do believe he can turn it around but...the chanced y/n will sleep again without clutching onto him the tightest he ever has in his life so he can ensure he doesn't run off again are low.

Y/n really loves him, and I know minho feels the same but...if minho didn't have the strength to love y/n and love his career at the same time then, will he be the same now? Surely he'll have learnt a lesson...right? I hope so...y/n needs him.