ch. 1

Third Person POV 

                                       Past

Ammonius music plays in the background as snow falls down to the ground and the wind blows ruffly. We are shown a young girl Yuki standing amongst the dead trees.

Young Yuki It's cold... Pure white snow...What is pure white? What is snow? It is that which is not red. Something that is red...is what?

Vampire Walks up to Yuki

" Are you lost, little girl?" He says 

Young Yuki That is...

Vampire Can I suck your blood?

Young Yuki Beasts that suck human blood, who take on human forms.

The vampire grabs the terrified Yuki and as she tries to escape, she trips in the snow.

Young Yuki N-no! That is...

A young man/boy Kaname kills the vampire that's about to drink the child's Yuki's blood. Making blood fly everywhere onto his body.

Young Kaname "You're a disgrace to vampires!"

 Kaname licks his hand as he turns to look at Yuki

Young Yuki ...a vampire. You must not get close to a vampire.

Young Kaname Offers his hand to Yuki as she watches the ashes blow in the wind

"Are you all right?" He asks

Yuki grabs onto his hand and is pulled closer into Kaname, as the wind blows widely and the snow falls harder onto them.

Young Yuki If you get close... Those eyes... will enslave you.

                                              Present

Vampire teacher The effectiveness of the Blood Tablet, which the Night Class developed, has been accepted worldwide. All of you are the pride of this school, of the people of the night.

The scene changes to focus closer on Hanabusa,  Takuma (who is standing to the left and is leaning against the wall, Akatsuki and Ruka who are sitting next to each other.

"Ruka It's no big deal." She says

"That was just a group study." Takuma says 

 Hanabusa He's angrily crossing out a drawing of Zero in his notebook.

"That Zero Kiryu really irritates me. Just who does he think he is?! Grabbing Dorm President Kuran by the arm like that!" Hanabusa

Ruka picks up the book to inspect it.

" Oh, you sound like someone in love." Ruka says 

Hanabusa gets angry at Ruka's claim.

" As if! If I could, I'd like to kill that Disciplinary Committee member with my own hands!" Hanabusa says 

Shiki as he looks up at the ceiling.

" Oh, but that girl... looks yummy." Senri says 

"Still why did President Kuran take off all of a sudden." Ruka says they all look at each other. 

                                                  Mika POV

Mommy and Daddy hid me in the secret wall panel when I was sleeping. 

"Mika, we love you no matter what you hear don't make a sound." Mommy says 

"Okay mommy." I say as I hug my bunny 

Daddy kisses my forehead as the panel closed and made a beeping noise locking 

I was holding my bunny rabbit.tightly as I heard their screams, shaking as they screamed where I was they came looking for me. 

I heard the rustling of everything being overturned. my knees were pulled to my chest as I hold my bunny tightly.

"She's not here!" I hear one of them yell

"They must have told her to run! search the outside-" I hear a gargling sound. 

"You dare hurt the Kuran family." I hear 

"W-wait-" I hear another gurgling noise 

suddenly I hear the door unlock, I scoot away hoping it's not something else. 

I see Kaname 

"Mika." He says 

"Kaname." I crawl to him hugging his neck 

"It's okay Mika, close you're eyes okay?" He says 

I nodded closing my eyes as he picks me up and I feel the warm air. 

"You can open you're eyes now." He says I do and I see the moon and the clouds. 

"What do we do now?" I asked a little scared. 

"I will keep you safe." He says 

I hug his neck and feel my eyelids slowly flutter shut.