서른

Over the next few weeks, Y/N felt uneasy.

Wherever she went she felt as if someone was watching her, always just managing to slip behind a wall or into the shadows when she turned around.

She didn't feel safe on her own now.

Luckily she had Hoseok.

He wouldn't let her out of his sight, unless she went to the bathroom of course.

He went everywhere with her, and he took her everywhere with him.

They mostly spent time at home, cuddling on the sofa as Y/N continued to warm up to Hoseok, becoming more touchy with him and getting used to being cared for again.

It made Y/N think more about her past, and the people she used to know.

About Jinyoung.

She was struggling with the fact that he was still alive, after she could have SWORN she watched him die, but apparently he had faked his death.

Why?

Y/N had a lot of questions, but she didn't really fancy getting in touch with him for answers.

She had a feeling he was part of the group of people that wanted her dead.

But now she had to figure out what she was going to do, they knew where she was, they probably knew what friends she now had.

Y/N wouldn't be surprised if they knew just about everything about her.

She needed a plan, of either how she would get out of there and get away or take them down.

And Hoseok was determined to help her.

Hoseok did not run, he faced things down until he destroyed them, and he would help Y/N destroy these people, and get her life back.

Now he just had to talk to Y/N and figure out a plan, he hoped she would let him help, he had to give it a shot.

Y/N was sitting on the floor next to Hoseoks window, just looking at the storm raging outside.

She had been thinking about her next steps and formulating a plan in her head.

She knew she couldn't do it alone though.

She was so deep in her thinking that she didn't notice when Hoseok sat down next to her, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.

"Hoseok-" Y/N couldn't even begin her sentence before Hoseok jumped in.

"Y/N, I want to help you, and I know you're gonna say no but I'm gonna help you anyway because there is no way you're gonna find and kill those people on your own..." Hoseok stopped talking when he noticed she was laughing.

"I was gonna ask you for help Hoseokie, and I figured I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to, it's cute that you're so eager though" she said, pinching his cheek before looking back out of the window.

Hoseok blushed, embarrassed he was caught, he was so in love with her he didn't know what to do with himself, so he just decided to sit there with her for a while, watching the rain hit the window as they mentally formulated a plan.

"He's not going to stop until he kills me, so we have to kill him, maybe kill the others as well, any of them who are with him..." Y/N said.

Hoseok had gathered all of his friends, enlisting their help in their mission.

Most of them committed crime on a daily basis, as this was the way of life in 703.

They all agreed to help, and Y/N was very grateful to people she hadn't known for very long.

She felt herself changing with Hoseok, she felt more, was able to love, she knew this was a good thing, but it still felt foreign.

She would undoubtedly need some time to get used to it, but Hoseok was sweet, and he always kept her safe.

Honestly she couldn't get five minutes on her own without him there just in case someone showed up.

The door had extra locks, cameras everywhere, they had loaded up on weapons.

They were ready for anything.

Her perpetrators hadn't tried anything in the last few weeks, but Y/N knew she couldn't let her guard down, they would be planning something.

There was no doubt in her mind that she had to be ready for whatever was coming next, because it wouldn't be easy.

The albeit rough plan they had come up with, was that they needed to find out what these people actually wanted with Y/N, and why they didn't like her.

Y/N had parts of her past that she still kept hidden, even from herself, and she wasn't about to tell them all, not yet at least.

She couldn't even face the fact that she eventually would need to tell them why they were after her.

Because she knew why, but she didn't really want to think about it.

All she knew was that they would not stop, so they had to stop them before they got to her first.

They weren't exactly going to storm their base of operations, they had no idea where they were or really what they were doing.

The first phase of the plan was to gather as much information as they could, and Yoongi had his ways that this could be achieved.

"I know someone, dabbles in security, he owns a ton of cameras and shit, could be really useful if we can figure out where they're based, then we can rig something up to watch them, find out what they're planning."

Yoongi proposed his idea of monitoring them, and everyone nodded, Y/N especially liking the idea way more than getting someone into their operation who could feed them information from the inside.

Way too dangerous, and not a single one of them was going to nominate themselves for THAT particular job.

But cameras and audio recorders? Genius.

"Let's do it, then we can gather information about their plan and figure out what to do next, probably gonna end with us killing them either way though..." Y/N mumbled, she didn't mind killing people, but planning to do it was different, even if THEY were trying to kill HER.

"I'll kill anyone who tries to touch you..." Hoseok mumbled, and Y/N looked at him, big glossy eyes and a slight, barely noticeable smile.

Y/N was at least slightly comforted with the knowledge that she had Hoseok, and his friends, to help.