Chap 1:Meeting Olivia Servant

(3rd Pov)

Currently Noir is seen standing before a Woman chain up by her arm she is a gorgeous white-skinned woman of above-average height sporting straight waist-length light-blue hair, and a voluptuous well-endowed hourglass figure. As for her outfit, it looks to consist of a white ankle-length halter-neck dress that exposes her cleavage/upper-sides/back, a pair of golden armbands around her slender biceps, a golden belt loosely hangs around her tight looking waist, and just below it a reddish-orange sash. As for footwear, she looks to be barefoot by choice, noice...

Noir: "Why is she chained up, judging from her appearance seems like she hasn't been here for long if her body hadn't decompose yet then again Magic could also be a factor

Noir: "Why is she chained up, judging from her appearance seems like she hasn't been here for long if her body hadn't decompose yet then again Magic could also be a factor...How convenience really but wait could she be the voice that lure me here"

Noir walk infront of her of course keeping a good distant from her just in case and asked

Noir: "Are you...The one who call for me?"

???: ""Yes, you are a brave one you know? I didn't sense a shred of fear off of yoy quickly put your hand on my head"

He raise his eyebrow a bit but decided to against asking anymore question and do as she said just at he did his brain received an Info Dump

Olivia: "My Name is Olivia Servant, The Totally Super-Awesome Adventurer, I happen to stumble upon this Hidden Dungeon and manages to solved The Puzzle by myself while on The Second Floor i encountered a Demon and it took me only 2 seconds to kill it"

Noir: "(Sweatdrop) Ok NOW she is just boasting and hyping herself up"

Olivia: "But...At the result of killing that Demon I also activated The Trap! That's was 200 Year Ago i have been tied up here ever since"

Noir: "200 Year...Shit she been stuck here for that long and haven't lost her mind? Gotta admire her tenacity and willpower she made 40 Hour Overtime look like a Snooze Fest"

He then realize the voice become clearer seems like the signal between them has gotten clearer thank to him touching Olivia head

Noir: "I see, if i were to made a wild guess *Touch The Chains* These chains aren't normal are they? If you really are The Best then you could have escaped years ago"

Olivia: "Very perceptive of you, Yes these chains has a Lethal Curse placed on it. If you cut it then I will perished"

Noir: "Then why bother calling if you can't request other for aids ?"

Olivia: "Simple...*Start To Get Emotional* Because I been stuck in here for so long, that all i wanted is someone to talk too! I kept calling in vains of nobody hearing But you came!"

Yikes poor woman...He have to give it to her, her persistent are admirable sorta reminded him of...

Suddenly static hit him as Noir eyes lost it light for a brief moment before it restore it