Yeonjun -13

Soobin disappeared.

After we got to the movies Soobin exused himself to the restroom so I went ahead and saved us seats but he didn't show up. I got heavily worried but I couldn't just enter the men's restroom so I decided to call him.

He didn't pick up I called him about ten times and no answer until I got a text message from Soobin.

"My grandma passed away so I had to go sorry for not telling you earlier". " I hope we can reschedule our date".

I was beyond pissed but after I saw his reason I understood. He could be devastated right now poor Soobin. Ignoring the fact he called today a date?

"It's okay and please try not to worry about me:)".

I texted back adding a smile to my face.

I didn't know what to do. So I was deciding to go back home and relax but I found yeonjun on the way.

"(Y/n)!! Hey how are you"?

"I'm good just can't find anything to do yk"?

"Well if your not busy I was on my way to the fair, would you like to come with me perhaps"?

"Sure sounds like fun also I didn't know the fair was here"?!

"Oh it came yesterday cmon follow me to my car".

Yeonjun took my hand and ran to his car where it was located dragging me behind him.

I guess today wouldn't be so bad.

Fuck I jinxed it!
Yeonjun wanted to ride the Ferris wheel so I agreed but when it stated moving I rethinked about agreeing to this.! I was afraid of heights and it was just the two of us.

It looked very beautiful since the sun was setting leaving beautiful colors against the sky shining brightly like a painting better than anything out of this world.

I flinched when yeonjun took a seat next to me and hold my hand. He smiled and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I smiled back I knew what he was trying to do. He could tell that I was afraid so he decided to comfort me in any possible way he could.

" it's okay if your scared you could've just disagreed".

" I know but I still wanted to over come my fear".

"Hmmm of course dear".
He smiled and scooted closer to my body.

Finally it was our turn to get off. I sighed it felt good touching the ground with my two feet. Yeonjun looked at me and laughed while patting my head.

" let's go play some games".
I didn't even have time to respond when he took us to a basketball game. Hah for a fact yeonjun didn't look like someone who knew how to play basketball.

Fuck I jinxed myself again.
He was good every single shot he made it without even missing or trying for a matter of fact! I had to force him to stop and take him to another game because he was winning all the plushies at the stand.

We ate, played and had fun.

Yeonjun was driving me back home. I was exhausted today was a fun day for me. I hoped Soobin was doing better. He finally parked and opened the door for me( gentleman).

" Thank you for the ride and today I had lots of fun".

"Of course it was my pleasure, here you can have these".

In his hands were mini plushies that he has won but there was this particular one that I didn't remember him winning it was a fox. Very cute but I didn't remember him wining or buying this but it was probably just my bad memory so I accepted the gifts.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you dear (y/n)".

I found it creepy how he pronounced my name but I just let it go.

That fox is sly as me dear (y/n).!