15

jaune has bee practice every night in drifting in canyon  for a week  nikki saw how dedicated he was when it comes to driving he went to challenge a one on one battle every racers knew jaune is dominating the town his name is ow well known to many..many  racers challenge him but they lost to jaune because of his cunnng style he can drive many cars and in many types..

the night was arrive jaune is now on the canyon waiting for a go signal he recieve a call from nikki.

nikki- jaune are you ready??

jaune- yeah..

nikki-alright your point to beat is 45000 points. beat that and you will face kenji.. no race wars needed because no one dares to challenge you..

jaune- alright..

darius- alright kid you can start when you are ready.

jaune- alright i am ready now..

jaune rev his car and he has a perfect start

not my video

during jaune was drifting

kenji-the hell..he is using a ae 86??

wolf- a trueno huh..nice choice for drifting...

darius- ae86 and mazda rx7 spirit are perfect for drifting...even the evolution series are also good in drifting.

angie- i told you boys he is good...he likes drifting...he is good for tuner cars..

kenji- impressive none of my opponent can beat me in drift point.

nikki- you might want to take that back kenji because jaune is already beat your points..

the bosses were shock to see that jaune is already beat their points

darius- amazing....he beat us all even i can't get that points and he is even faster...

wolf- he is training very well nikki....

nikki- every night in canyon...

wolf- i like this kid. incredible he already had a million points and he beat us for combine...he is worthy to be send in palm city...

nikki-indeed...so kenji you are his next opponent..same rules..

kenji-yeah..i should train this kid is no joke...

angie- you better be serious to race jaune kenji...he is no joke..good thing he doesn't need cars or turf..if so you will lost your turf...fufufufu