• Jax x fem! reader oneshot • R!

So basically Jax has a crush on the reader but is scared to ask them so he tries to get help from the others.

REQUEST BY: amber_Da_fox

★ 2ND POV ★
-

-----------------------------------------------------

Jax has had a crush on you for a while now. Today he wanted to get it over with and confess to you. The problem was to was to much of a scaredy cat. He tried to tell you a few days prior but he started stuttering. In embarrassment he insulted you and ran off, leaving you confused.

But this time he was going to do it, he didn't know how to go on with doing it. He tried asking Kinger, Zooble, and even Gangle for help but they gave him awful advice or just didn't care enough to help him. He muttered things under this breath as he walked up to Ragathas room and took our her key. He didn't want to ask her but he had no one else to help him, then he barges into Ragathas room.

"RAGATHA. I NEED YOU HELP WITH SOMETHING." Jax yelled at her as Ragatha yelped and looked at him. "J-Jax! I told you not to barge into my room!! You shouldn't even have a key to MY room!" She wanted to continue lecturing him but Jax shut her up. "I don't want a lecture! I need you to help me with something about y/n..." He mutters I'm embarrassed tone. Ragatha sighs and decides to help him. Even tho he found Jax annoying you were sotll her friend and she knew that Jax liked you. "I'm listening. What do you need from me?"

• TIME SKIP •

You were on the stage talking to Gangle and you see Ragatha walking up to you guys. "Oh hey!!" You yell out to her as you wave. Ragatha gets up into the stage and starts speaking to you.

"Y/n? Could you follow me for a second? Jax what's to show you somthing.." Ragatha says to you. She didn't really want to but she knew Jax liked you and knwo you liked Jax so she decided to. You blushed slightly and excused yourself from your conversation with Gangle. You and Ragatha get off the stage together and you follow her through the corridors. We finally get to a quiet balcony, away form the others and Jax standing there, looking flustered and nervous. Ragtha quickly says goodbye and leaves you guys alone. You see Jax shift and hand you somthign that was in his hands. He got you a bouquet of flowers.

You smile softly at the gift and you take it from his hands. "O-Oh! Thank you Jax!" You say to him. "Yeah yeah wh-whatever...I wanted to talk to you about somthing," Jax mutters to you, stuttering slightly. You nod and you wait for him to continue. Jax clears his throat and trys to tell you. This time he was going to tell you. "I...I LIKE YOU." He confesses to you quickly, feeling himself freeze up and not being able to run away.

Once you heard his confess you start blushing quiete deeply. And you look at him "I like you to Jax," You say to him happily. Jax stares at you a little shocked."W-...Well of course you do! Who wouldn't have a crush on me!" He jokingly says, trying to not seem nervous even tho he was sweating bullets and blushing alot. You laugh slightly. "A few days ago when you were going to tell me somthing but instead you insulted me and ran away was you trying to confess?" You ask him, genuinely qurious and wanting to tease him.

"Maybe.."

-------------------------------------------------------
FIN

I'm so tired right now I was staying up late doing homework and making this