IV

Time Skip:- After 2 weeks

South Korea,
7:00am

Eun Woo pov:-

Wearing on some casuals for university, I walked downstairs towards the dinning hall to have my breakfast

Wearing on some casuals for university, I walked downstairs towards the dinning hall to have my breakfast. Kims who were already present on the table greeted me to which I just hummed in reply.
    After having breakfast all of us youngsters walked towards the garage and took our rspected cars. I took out one of my Maserati Granturismo and drove towards the Uni.
     As soon as I reached I got to know that there r new students. Fangirls don't scream for me, cause they know what are the conquences if they do so. But they do scream for Kims.
     Soon i reached my class and got seated on my respected seat. After some minutes the professor entered with the new student, to my surprise it was that KANG YN. Whom we had met at the Black Royals some weeks ago.
     She introduced herself in her cold tone. I got to know she is a year younger than me. Later professor ordered her to sit beside me, cause it was the only vacant seat in the whole class. All my fangirls started throwing daggers towards her by glaring at her. But, she didn't give a fvck and was unbothered. Well I am not surprised at all.
     When She walked towards the vacant seat beside me, I felt my heartbeat racing. I never felt this for any one except for that particular person. My First Love.

Flashbach:-

"Will u promise me, that u will stay with me forever Eunu" the little girl spoke showing her sweet yet broken smile, cause why not she had some of her milk teeth fallen in front set.
   "Don't smile that way Lily, cause it's funny. Without ur front teeth u look alike a Clown. And I promise i will be with u forever Lily" little Eun Woo said looking at the girl with his loving gaze. She was the prittiest girl for him.
    "Eunu, pinky promise" little girl said showing her little pinky finger towards Eun Woo.
   "Pinky Promise" Little Eun Woo said, sealing his pinky with her's.
    Both for thier heartbeats were racing for eachother. They were like a pair made in heaven.

Flashback ends

" Can I " she asked pointing at the vacant seat. I was brought out of my chain of thoughts and instantly answered "y-yes". Did u just stutter Eun Woo.
   Now all the gazes were on me. Namjoon who was beside me looked at me with questionable gaze, which had surely caught me off guard.

I am embarrassed as fvck.

  She sat beside me, without speaking a single letter and took out her books. TBH, i felt comfortable with her. I am usually not comfortable beside females.
   Professor soon started the lesson, and all the students concentrated on the lesson. Even me.
    Soon the classes ended and it was lunch time. All started walking out of the classroon. Even me and Namjoon walked towards the cafeteria.

    Now I was sitting along with kims on the same table. When Namjoon started to speak,
" u know what happened today?" He said eyeing me with a evil grin.
"What happened hyung" jungkook asked being curious.
"Our ruthless mafia emperor stuttered will speaking to a girl taday" he said, when his grin grew wider then ever.
" what the, who is that girl who made hyung nervous infront of her??" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows at me.
"It's............ Kang YN" namjoon said.
All looked shocked till the core, but Kara started coughing listening to her name.
j-hope helped her to calm herself by patting her back.
"Why she is the one to whom everyone give their attention costfree" she spoke gritting her teeth. Jealousy was gleaming in her eyes.
"It's not that way Kara, this is the first time Eun Woo hyung is nervous of someone, so we were just curious to know the cause" J-hope said in a low tone.
She just sat silently after that, so Jin hyung thought of breaking the silence and spoke-
"Do u guys remember, today we have to go for dinner at Mr.Russel's place"
"Yes, we do hyungie. I am excited for it" jungkook said with his bunny smile.
"Kara r u ready to go??" Namjoon asked.
"Yes oppa" she replied shortly.

     All of us started eating our food silently and walked towards our classrooms after finishing it.
      Soon all the class ended and we returned to Kim's mansion.